Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 01-03-2016

Default 1993 WB so pretty!

I know this thing is going to go way higher than I can afford before making reserve, but it's so pretty I thought I'd post it on here. This guy has tons of videos and knowledge about the coach. Is he a member here? I just want to hire him to show me all about my coach when I do find one. his videos are so thorough and informative! I'm sure this bird has been well taken care of. Everything looks so clean and tidy inside and out!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Bluebir...l6368#viTabs_0
Old 01-03-2016

Looks very nice! You never know about price. Bid what you can afford, and see what happens. You may be lucky!

Melvin and Charlene Pierce
Scranton, ND
"Smoke N Mirrors" Royale Conversion
1990 PT40WB
Old 01-03-2016

I will definitely keep my eye on it. It really is beautiful and I love the diagonal aisle in it too! Although, we would have to change some of the furniture up front to accommodate our sleep needs.
Old 01-03-2016

27cubic foot refridgerator!!!!!
Now that's BIG!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2016

Siobhan, a side isle on that vintage is definitely what you want to consider, because the bathroom will be completely private. I have a '93 and like many others, it has the open bath or isle going through the middle and you have to walk through the bathroom to get to the bedroom. With 7 of you, you definitely don't want a set up like mine. It is just me and the wife so it isn't that big of a deal, but on occasion, it is a PIA. There are lots of options out there. The 80s vintage with the rear bath, or side bath, both of which are completely private. Many of the WBs are like mine but there are the side isle with the private bath as you see here. Then the LX series has an enclosed toilet, but the rest of the bath is usually open. Just something else for you to consider.

Jim and Michele Walters
2000 LX ME
'93 WLWB (Sold)
Bluebird of Happiness
2002 Silverado Diesel 2500 HD 4x4
260-224-1278
Old 01-03-2016
1995 WB 42’ Series 60

Good colors, Looks like a nice coach.
Please use e mail instead of Private Message
Mallie@EuLake.com
Old 01-03-2016
In The Learning Curve

In this era of coaches, if not a side isle, a center isle with a private toilet room. The straight through center isle provides a little more openness since you can see all the way from front to back (given the pocket doors are open). Side isle vs. center isle, both have their pros and cons, both are nice.

2000 LXI SS "Piper"
1977 FC 31 RB "BUSTA BUS"
1995 WB 42 "The Magic Carpet" sold

Semper Fi
----------------------------------------------------
Old 01-03-2016

Great interior colors. I tried hard to find something pink in the pictures but couldn't.

Good looking rig.
Old 01-03-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by isp2952 View Post
Siobhan, a side isle on that vintage is definitely what you want to consider, because the bathroom will be completely private. I have a '93 and like many others, it has the open bath or isle going through the middle and you have to walk through the bathroom to get to the bedroom. With 7 of you, you definitely don't want a set up like mine. It is just me and the wife so it isn't that big of a deal, but on occasion, it is a PIA. There are lots of options out there. The 80s vintage with the rear bath, or side bath, both of which are completely private. Many of the WBs are like mine but there are the side isle with the private bath as you see here. Then the LX series has an enclosed toilet, but the rest of the bath is usually open. Just something else for you to consider.

Jim, this is good info for me! Thank you!!! I wasn't really familiar with the layouts of the WBs yet. I think you are right about this option being better than a walk-thru bathroom. We have already decided that, with the 80's coaches, we really aren't too thrilled with the rear bath option. We would like to have a separate room in the back, whether it is a bunk room for the boys, giving us the main cabin and galley area for ourselves, or a bedroom for us with the boys sleeping in the main area. Thanks for sharing because it really helps us narrow down exactly what we are working for.

Oh...and for those who are commenting on the colors and the lack of pink...my thoughts exactly!!! I am not a froo-froo kinda girl. I'm not really into pink or flowers. That is a huge problem when looking at any RVs because for some reason pink and flowers are very popular in motorhomes. I have a theory, I think, that the reason for the pink and flowers is that most of the time it is men wanting the recreational vehicle and they have to convince their wives to go along and for the manufacturers to sell more RVs they have to have pink and flowers in order to convince the wives to be on board with the idea....lol. I'm loving lack of pink and flowers in this one. The valances on the windows and the curtains in the dash are enough of that for me. I would probably change those even.
Old 01-04-2016

Well...I'm out of the race for this one already...lol! I hope someone on here gets it!