Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > RV Lifestyle > Travel Tips - Fuel Prices

Travel Tips - Fuel Prices Everyone has travel tips. Share and discuss yours here with the rest of the group.

Site Search:
Closed Thread

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Default Illinois parks closed due to virus

I just thought I would pass on this information which was released by the State of Illinois two days ago, and which was on numerous news sites (this is from the Chicago Sun Times):

The Illinois Department of Natural Resources on Sunday afternoon closed all state parks and related sites because of the coronavirus outbreak.

“Effective immediately, all IDNR-owned properties are closed to the public to help stem the spread of #COVID19,” the department said on Twitter. “All events on state property are cancelled; patrons are encouraged to call IDNR’s Parks administrative line M-F at 217-782-6752 with questions.”

The move affects some of the state’s top tourist sites, including Starved Rock State Park near Utica.
Wannabe
Closed Thread