Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Toads and Trailers General discussion and For Sale or Wanted

Toads and Trailers General discussion and For Sale or Wanted Toads general discussion and list your Toads or Trailers and others that you have found For Sale and Wanted and also discussions about them here.

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago

My apologies to everyone. I sent the thread from the phone and my fingers made mistakes in both the phone and e-mail. Must do a better job of proofreading.
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Brookshire View Post
My apologies to everyone. I sent the thread from the phone and my fingers made mistakes in both the phone and e-mail. Must do a better job of proofreading.
Jim, I honestly thought you did this on purpose so you could go back and tell Nancy that you got no response to your post so you might as well keep it!
hexspeed@aol.com
Phone # in Member Profile