Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > General Discussion > New Members

New Members New members to the forum are welcomed here.

Site Search:

Old 07-28-2019

Default RV Storage in Phoenix metro area

Hi, I'm in the process of wanting to purchase a new BB coach. Being new at this and new to Arizona I need help finding reasonable priced space. I want indoor but would start with covered. Anyone knowing of a company or private individual with space that works for my needs please contact me. I need something to handle 45' in length, power for batteries. Your recommendation are appreciated greatly. (Anywhere in the greater Phoenix area, I live in Far North Scottsdale. I have tried the conventional methods with no luck so far.
Old 07-28-2019

Welcome, Van Bentley will hopefully would be along soon, he used to store his 380 in a nice enclosed space, North of PHX..?
"Smooth Ride"
Full Timing with 2 cats
Old 07-28-2019

Default Phoenix Area RV Storage Options

Lance is right. I stored mine for the first couple years with: http://coyotepassstorage.com/. Nice people who understand RV’ers. They have inside (HOT) and sheltered outside storage with trickle 120V connections, as well as outside non-powered spots. They let me work on the coach during normal business hours and also have an included wash rack with dump station. At the time they were the most reasonably priced option in the Valley.

A brief search with Google using the terms “covered RV storage Scottsdale AZ” revealed quite a few options just now. Basically, throw out the Self Store places and start calling them. When I was looking, I found prices to be less on the West side of the Valley compared to anywhere else. However, prices everywhere were rising pretty fast during the time I was paying for a storage spot. That’s one of the reasons I opted for the Bird House - Check out this link- https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.c...ad.php?t=26982 from almost 3 years ago. BTW - at $250/mo for storage, I’ve already paid for the AC upgrade cost on that sweet garage!

Lastly, don’t wait if you need a spot as long as you know you’ll need one. When the Snow Birds start returning in the Fall it gets much more difficult to find and secure an RV storage spot! PM me if you’d like to talk Birds and/or storage options.
Old 07-28-2019

Thanks for the information. I have tried Coyote Pass, nothing in or out. Nice people. Said to keep calling. I am having a near impossible time using the standard search methods called 10 plus no luck. I have one more lead so far i will contact. Thank you for the help.
Old 07-29-2019

You could try https://www.rvsuperstorage.com/
I was going to stay at the co-located park there once. Big facility on the South side of Phoenix off I-10.
1994 Wide Body #106048 "Going Galt"
bruce.griffin67@gmail.com
334-350-8564
Blue Bird Map
Old 07-29-2019

Thanks for the attempt. RV superstore is very expensive. In door space close to $800/month and outside close to $500/month. extremely limited availability. I now have called about 30 places in the valley. No luck. All but 2 places have shown any interest in helping, the rest just say no and hang up. No suggestions nothing. This is not the way I worked. Oh well I keep trying.
Old 07-29-2019

Default Maybe an aircraft hanger?

Hi, my 35FC is in a 40 ft deep aircraft hanger in Bisbee AZ.
FAA changed the rules on hanger use, if a hanger is not needed for aircraft, it can be used for other uses.
Now your Unit at 45 ft, would need a 50 ft hanger. It also needs enough height to clear the roof. Need to do a trial fit before going through with a rental agreement.
Maybe Deer Valley airport?