Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Tell Us Where You're At

Tell Us Where You're At As you travel around the country, why not take the time to tell our members where you have settled for the night, week, or month. There may be another member close by, that would like to meet you, so put that information right here.

Site Search:

Old 05-04-2011

Default Good Times in Gilroy

I've been having a great time visiting with fellow birders Craig and Kim Petersman in Gilroy and Robert and Yvonne Britton in Hollister. I'm staying directly across from Craig and Kim in Betabel RV Park.

Yesterday we all went over to Bob and Yvonne's and toured Baby Bird and the M380 as well as the house. Bob and Yvonne were great hosts and beer was drank and snacks enjoyed.

Today Craig, Kim, Alexis, (Craig and Kim's daughter) and me went hiking in the Pinnacles. After the hike we had a barbecue and Bob and Yvonne came over.

I'll leave here Thursday morning to continue my return trip to Canada.