Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > M450 (Unique Issues)

M450 (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your M450 model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.....list your M450 Parts here too. NO DISCUSSION OF ANY OF THE M450 LAWSUITS ALLOWED HERE.

Site Search:

Old 07-19-2016
Go Gators

Default Service center needed Atlana aera

Just acquired a 2006 450LXI and have a electrical issue that has me baffled. No mater what I do I can only get 30amps to the rig. I have confirmed 50 amp shore hookup, tried the Geni............reset the coach many times the issue remains. I am in Ga for another 2 weeks then need to head to Houston and want to get this addressed before I leave. I'm north of Atlanta outside Helen, Ga...............so I need someplace that I can take her to have addressed. Any suggestions? I'll drive 200 miles to avoid a Camping World 30 miles away. Thanks all
Proud owner of a 2006 450LXI

Old 07-19-2016
Forum owner

In your area you will need to call Coachcraft in Columbus Ga.
Camping world will not be able to put fuel in a 450,much less fix it.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Archer Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 07-19-2016
In The Learning Curve

I agree w/Randy, Coachcraft if you're looking for experience with heavy coaches and birds in particular.

Another option might be Integrity RV over in Douglasville GA. Owner and many of the staff are ex-Bluebird Wanderlodge employees. However, they likely left before the 450 went into production.

A very distant 3rd option - but closer geographically is Southland RV in Flowery Branch, right down the road from Camping World. Heavy coaches are not their specialty but I had my new Lifeline batteries shipped there - and they did the install. The shop is extremely clean and they have an 80ft pit. They do service a couple of Prevost. Family owned, very nice folks - exceptional customer reviews. Again though, a 450 might scare the bejesus out of them. :-)
1995 WB 42 "The Magic Carpet"
Semper Fi
-----------------------------------------
Old 07-19-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcs707 View Post
A very distant 3rd option - but closer geographically is Southland RV in Flowery Branch, right down the road from Camping World. Heavy coaches are not their specialty but I had my new Lifeline batteries shipped there - and they did the install. The shop is extremely clean and they have an 80ft pit. They do service a couple of Prevost. Family owned, very nice folks - exceptional customer reviews. Again though, a 450 might scare the bejesus out of them. :-)
That is Zeb Frady and he works on a lot of GMC's. His info is: Address:
4244 Sudderth Rd
Buford, Georgia 30518
United States
Phone:
770-271-7502

Way out of your way (and judging from the number of coaches at his place, very busy right now) is George Morris located in Byron, GA. His number is 478-235-7467.

You never know with a 450.

I suppose this is probably something an electrical shop can figure out.

Just suggesting....
Old 07-19-2016
Tired and now Retired!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcs707 View Post
... Another option might be Integrity RV over in Douglasville GA. Owner and many of the staff are ex-Bluebird Wanderlodge employees. However, they likely left before the 450 went into production...
Added to the Map of Service Centers.

Everyone, please remember to let me know of any shop you can recommend so it can be added to the Map of Service Centers.
This can be a very useful tool for members looking for a place to get work done!!
Thanks in advance for your help!!!
GregBryantSr@gmail.com
(904) 612-3878 (Leave msg if I don't know your number)
Where is B-Hemoth?
Map of Service Centers
Map of RV Parks
Old 07-19-2016

Sent a PM
Body #234
"Smooth Ride"
Full Timing with 2 cats
214-729-1384
Old 07-19-2016

Would have to back track to Perry Georgia but everyone speaks very well of him and his knowledge. He was at the factory.

George gave me permission to post his phone numbers and any other info I wanted regarding him.

Having dealt with George from the time we got the coach, I can only say he's a class act. Knows his stuff. And certainly knows our Birds inside and out. If anyone needs his assistance, please feel free to give him a call. And of course always use him for service work when you're in the Perry GA area. For now, he's a mobile service tech. But he hopes to get a real shop and building at some time in the future. So let's give him our support and prayers that he makes a go of it and becomes super successful. With his knowledge of BB's we certainly need to keep him around for years to come. And oh yeah, he has a file cabinet chock full of chassis diagrams!

his numbers are: cell: 478-235-7467
home: 478-956-2908
Kansas, Il
Old 07-20-2016

Chris,
Did you check the breakers in the electrical service bay? Also have you tried bypassing the inverters in the service bay. You have two switches to bypass the inverters.
Old 07-20-2016
Gardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by reelgator View Post
Just acquired a 2006 450LXI and have a electrical issue that has me baffled. No mater what I do I can only get 30amps to the rig. I have confirmed 50 amp shore hookup, tried the Geni............reset the coach many times the issue remains. I am in Ga for another 2 weeks then need to head to Houston and want to get this addressed before I leave. I'm north of Atlanta outside Helen, Ga...............so I need someplace that I can take her to have addressed. Any suggestions? I'll drive 200 miles to avoid a Camping World 30 miles away. Thanks all
I don't know the 2006, but how do you determine you only have 30 amps??? I don't understand how the gennie could only do 30 amps.
78 FC 33 Happinest (Sold)
Ridgewood, New Jersey
Old 07-20-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcyeaw View Post
I don't know the 2006, but how do you determine you only have 30 amps??? I don't understand how the gennie could only do 30 amps.

Or a power cord as far as that goes. What are you plugged into? Will the AC units run? How many? Perhaps its only a gauge issue. If you can run three ACs you have more than 30 amps.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656