Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Parts and Other Items For Sale

Parts and Other Items For Sale Have a part or other item that you want to sell? List it here.

Site Search:

Old 04-29-2016

Default 1978 FC INTERIOR PARTS/ITEMS for sale

FOR SALE: Windows, Generator, Furniture, Headliner, Dometic Fridge, LPG Furnaces, Dinette and much more

We are knee deep in renovating our beloved 1978 FC and have a bunch of items we will be parting with over the next 2 months. Happy to sell or swap (for WHY) so make an offer! Photos of most things available in our gallery, more coming as we 'deconstruct' our Wanderlodge!

The windows and screens come out May 19th in Vancouver WA. They are in great condition and if we were not full timing we would have gladly kept them but thermal efficiency is crucial for our plans so double glazed it is.

- All screens are fully functional and the new clips I sourced ensure they don't rattle. The metal screens are undamaged, frames are straight and considering their age they look almost new. I'm told screens as good as these are hard to come by.

- The window frames are excellent, even the gaskets are good; glass is in good order apart from the driver and small rear left which are cracked and there is a little fogging of the factory tint around the (predominantly) lower corners and edges of most windows. I managed to sourced new weather strip felting, its the same as the original and fits perfectly but has not yet been replaced. This is an easy job to do while the windows are out.

Ideally we would like the windows/screens picked up the day they are removed at Motion Windows in Vancouver WA.

Other items for sale/swap/donation to worth causes:

Our coach has only 57,000 gentle miles and was never overly used so all appliances, fixtures and fittings are in truly great shape. Everything else is stored in WA or BC, or soon will be, but we are planning a trip to the midwest (MI, IN, OH) in June hopefully, as well as various trips around BC, WA, OR & CA over the summer so some delivery could be considered.

- Internal vinyl ceiling & wall lining on masonite, original, hardly a sign of sagging, no visible stains and no damage. We will be carefully removing it to ensure it stays in good order.

- Fridge/freezer, original LPG/AC Dometic RM100 in very good order, works on both gas & 110v (there was a 12VDC module available, but our fridge does not have it installed) and we have never had an issue. Has all shelving, a little rusting on the fridge shelves, but it’s not too bad. Both crispers are intact and undamaged and freezer is immaculate. As we are going fully solar we need fridges with less energy draw, otherwise this would be staying.

- Stove top, original gas four burners in perfect working order. There is a little rusting around the burners but the unit still looks good. The original cover with the glass inlay is in almost new condition. I wanted to keep the stove as it works brilliantly, but we are upgrading all the heating, hot water and cooking to diesel.

- Dinette, original and in great shape. All vinyl is intact, free of rips or tears. Tabletop has very light wear.

- Sofa bed, jack knife, original. In great condition, beautifully made, mechanism works as intended. A re-cover in your chosen fabric would make it like new. We only removed this because we could not fit the new pilot seat, as the sofa being 71 inches, was too long. They don't make em' like this anymore and it was a sad decision having to remove it.

- Companion chair, original, swivels and in great shape. A re-cover would make it like new.

- Pilot and Co-pilot chair. The front-back + side-to-side sliders are in solid working order. Co-pilot chair needs a couple springs re sprung, both could do with a re stuff and fresh covering.

- Small sofa seat and storage compartment over right wheel well, in great shape.

- Light fixtures: We are removing all the 18" fluorescent lights. The plastic trim covers are fully intact as are the entire units. We also have a bunch of spare fluorescent batons.

- 3 Original Suburban Gas Furnaces, 2 x NT12 (12,000btu) and 1 x NT16 (16,000btu), all fully functional and work brilliantly. Also 3 engine heater Fan Coil Units as we will be upgrading these with the new diesel hydronic system.

- Onan Generator 6.5 kv gas, original but still going strong and due to minimal usage it should continue to do so. It has been run regularly and we maintain it. The dash Generator hour gauge and 2x internal remote start buttons also surplus to requirements.

If you are interested, drop us a msg or give us a call on 360 788 3954.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0011.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	42140   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0022 (1).jpg
Views:	167
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	42141   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0012.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	42142   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0014.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	42144   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0016.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	42145   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0017.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	42146   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0018.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	42147   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0019.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	42148   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0020.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	42149   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0021 (1).jpg
Views:	136
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	42150  

Last edited by cdn_downunder; 04-29-2016 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-29-2016
Beemer Tourer

Default Headliner

Perhaps you missed my last PM to you requesting all of the headliner that you may have available when it is available. Thanks, Glenn in Trail BC.
Old 04-29-2016

Hi Glenn, sent you a private message, did you get it?
Ingrid
Old 04-29-2016

If Glenn doesn't take all the headliner I am in need of two sections and several of the ribs as well. I am in BC also but I have a Washington State shipping address.

Thanks
Side Bath
3208NA (for now....)
Old 04-29-2016
Forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearmtnmartin View Post
If Glenn doesn't take all the headliner I am in need of two sections and several of the ribs as well. I am in BC also but I have a Washington State shipping address.

Thanks
Birtles has the ribs.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 04-29-2016

Just curious Curtis, what are you going to use in place of the original paneling?
Old 04-29-2016
Beemer Tourer

Default Ribs

Not those ribs, the ones to hold the headliner up. I ordered and have used the ribs from Stephen and they work real nice in a 37 year old bird. Highly recommended.
Old 05-03-2016

Do you also have the propane oven over the stove? Are you reusing all the door hardware, I am looking for a couple of door handles/latches
Old 05-03-2016

I sure could use the drivers side screen, by the driver
Old 05-03-2016

Are the Suburban Furnaces still available?

Tom Wunder
Wilmington, NC
1979 FC31RB
Echo
A Thing From The Past. A Gift For The Future