Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > General

General Discussion of preventative/corrective maintenance and other technical issues regarding your coach that are not covered in other Mechanic's Corner categories (ex. refrigerators, water heaters, and compressors).

Site Search:

Old 08-04-2011

Default HWH controller repairs

Mark:
What I did to prove it was not the jack system but the controller, I moved one hose which would have fed the right jack to the left jack, if it worked then the problem is in the controller, if it still didn't work then the problem is in the jack.
The jack is spring loaded to pull up on its own providing the flow of oil can get through the controller back to the tank
One item which is overlooked is the little roller which is above the pushdown jack, that will make the levellor stay upright but the main jack should still retract.
Old 08-08-2011

Bill, OR anyone else: I changed the LF port on the controler to a hose for a jack I know works and it worked, but the levers would bounce back and forth on the other ones when in the on (jack down) position. SO the jack controls worked but were full of dirt, so I removed the jack controler and am cleaning it. In Bill's picts second set the 4th & 5th show an extra spring and ball? Well 10 years between them, but all the rest of the parts are the same as I have. I think the actuator on the jack is bad, it must open a port to alow fluid to return to the tank. I must have a series 100 and HWH does not have any info on line and I am still waiting now for a week for the return call.
I have over tighten the actuator and now need a new one, does anyone have a old actuator I could use?
2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler X
See my Album!