Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > How To Protect Your RV Investment.

How To Protect Your RV Investment. This forum is set up to discuss insurance needs, terminology & where to go to get the best possible coverage for your needs. From time to time we will discuss the issues and differences in insurance coverage. When would an appraisal be in your best interest & how often should you have an appraisal and where one could obtain a certified appraisal.

Site Search:

Old 07-27-2016

Default Appraisal- Who needs one?

I am trying to see what the interest is in getting some appraisals done. Hoping I can entice John McGinnis to come to either Atlanta or Chattanooga to perform the appraisals.

So if your appraisal is out of date (two or more years old) and you have an agreed upon insurance policy you might want to get it updated or a new appraisal done.

Getting these things appraised by someone who knows what they are is a big plus. There aren't that many people that can actually do a competent appraisal.

John is one of, if not, the best in the business. And he knows Wanderlodges.

If you wonder why you may need an appraisal please ask.

So, who needs one beside me?

Thanks,
1990 PT-40 Blue Thunder