Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > Electrical

Electrical Discussion of preventative/corrective maintenance and other technical issues regarding your coach's electrical system.

Site Search:

Old 06-24-2019

Default Lighter Dead

My cigarette lighter and th front vents is kaput. No juice on the wires, they are on the same circuit. My diagram shows them going to “SK32” I think. Where do I find that.
I didn’t realize how important my Garmin GPS was until I had to use an app on Ann’s iPhone to navigate with. The app directed us as the crow fly’s drunk and blinded. On our way back from Devils Tower in Wyoming we were directed to go through all the alleys in Plattsmouth NE. We were on a one way street, or at least it shoulda been, and the dang hill was too steep to make it with the 8-92. I was about 50’ from the top and stopped. The brakes held while I got the Jeep unhitched with Ann giving the Jeep just enough gas so I could release the tow bar. I then tried the hill from where I was. No go. Then I backed down the hill to the end of the block and started sneaking through downtown to find a better way. We finally escaped Plattsmouth and crossed the flooded Missouri River. The sight was truly heartbreaking.
Last years corn crop in storage was lost and it doesn’t look like the farmers could get a crop in this year if they could get their equipment running and that’s not very likely. Lots of storage silos were broken open and the corn just laying on the ground. Worst disaster I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen plenty on the Outer Banks of NC.

Bob Sumners
1993 WB
1983 PT35 Sold
Old 06-25-2019
John Wyatt – Administrator/Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptPegLeg View Post
My cigarette lighter and th front vents is kaput. No juice on the wires, they are on the same circuit. My diagram shows them going to “SK32” I think. Where do I find that.
I didn’t realize how important my Garmin GPS was until I had to use an app on Ann’s iPhone to navigate with. The app directed us as the crow fly’s drunk and blinded. On our way back from Devils Tower in Wyoming we were directed to go through all the alleys in Plattsmouth NE. We were on a one way street, or at least it shoulda been, and the dang hill was too steep to make it with the 8-92. I was about 50’ from the top and stopped. The brakes held while I got the Jeep unhitched with Ann giving the Jeep just enough gas so I could release the tow bar. I then tried the hill from where I was. No go. Then I backed down the hill to the end of the block and started sneaking through downtown to find a better way. We finally escaped Plattsmouth and crossed the flooded Missouri River. The sight was truly heartbreaking.
Last years corn crop in storage was lost and it doesn’t look like the farmers could get a crop in this year if they could get their equipment running and that’s not very likely. Lots of storage silos were broken open and the corn just laying on the ground. Worst disaster I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen plenty on the Outer Banks of NC.
Try circuit breaker "SK23" instead of "SK32" - it's in the panel out front between the headlights - should be a "manual reset" circuit breaker.
Body Number F095567
My Location: http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=4

1991 40' WB ...From 2008 - Present
1984 ½ PT-36 .From 2000 - 2008
1973 FC-31 .....From 1991 - 2001
Old 06-25-2019

Thanks John, you’re the best.

Bob Sumners
1993 WB
1983 PT35 Sold