Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > 'Bird Projects & Modifications

'Bird Projects & Modifications Share with us that latest project or modification that you have done to your 'Bird right here.

Site Search:

Old 06-06-2010

IF I did have a satellite or cable setup (theres still a hookup on the coach going to the ant/tv switch if the local RV park has cable) then those would use the optical/stereo outputs from the tv to also go through a in dash stereo. Anything we'd hook to the tv would. We just haven't plumbed that last bit in as we knew before putting the tv in that the car radio was the next thing getting pulled, just haven't done it yet... Money got tight, father passed on so it'll be a little while. But my Mother and sister took it this weekend to Summerville so at least the coach is getting some use.

Ken - Austin, Texas - keeping Mom on the road in her '94 34' Safari Serengeti
- 250hp Cummins 6CTA 8.3 Turbo Diesel (#6 fuel plate, straight pipe, 3K Gov Spring, Timing @14.25°, Boost @21psi, Isspro gauges)

(HDT Coach or BMC & Stacker for me in the future.)