Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 06-12-2019

Wonder where Jeff Millers 31' went, sent me pic of the speedo @ 80 once upon a time. It was NA, don't know the rear gear ratio for sure, think 4:56.
Germantown, WI/Myrtle ID
www.AutoTransDesign.com

http://s767.photobucket.com/user/mhohnstein/library/
Old 06-12-2019

Well, If I still had BUSTA....excuse a moment of nostalgia...we would have probably made it to two rally's already this year, just speaking on behalf of simplicity. Our new 'Big' BUSTA has temporarily changed our travel style somewhat.
Anyway, I have been looking at the pictures here and I am really confused on how they stuffed a Dinette in a 31footer. Same sofa as BUSTA, but mine had two small barrel chairs and a cool little fold out table for a dinette across from it. Same kitchen fridge, split bunks and then the rear bath. Bunks are same size just located in a different spot. The rear bath is Huge in a 31footer but still has the same sink, toilet, ect. The kitchen is a little bigger in a RB as well.
The space for a full dinette just doesn't seem to add up in my mind.
1997 WB43
1977 FC31 RB Sold

"The tallest guy with the shortest bus acquired a "BIG BUSTA"

<bustadesign@hotmail.com>
Old 06-12-2019

Dave, I know it's been a couple of years since you've been in my '77, but this one has the same setup, it all fits with room to spare!!

31' is small for a Wanderlodge but my family thinks it's perfect, even has plenty of storage.

My comment about required maintenance to make it GtG, much like Al's, was also pointing to the fact it has sat for 15 years and my bus has already had the treatment (new paint, tires, batteries, A/C units, Onan Gen, furnaces, floors, etc., etc., etc.). I love the originality of this bus for auction and whoever buys it will not have far to go to have a very nice bus. I bet tires and batteries along with fluids and filters may be it (maybe).

Reminds me of Echo (a '79 FCRB 31')...I love the originality of both.
virtue1@gmail.com
Old 06-12-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hohnstein View Post
Wonder where Jeff Millers 31' went, sent me pic of the speedo @ 80 once upon a time. It was NA, don't know the rear gear ratio for sure, think 4:56.
When we traveled with Rick & Jo Desimone we rarely had to wait for "Over the Rainbow" to catch up. Strong runner, even towing.

I don't know where the coach is located now.

Bill
Cat 3208ATAAC-300
12.5kw Kohler/Yanmar (w/slide)
"Magic carpet made of steel"
Steve Goodman 1970

"You never fail until you stop trying".
Old 06-12-2019

Anyone going to bid on this? I need this like a hole in the head but man is it cool! The wife isn't digging it as much as me... This is pretty much exactly what I had in my head for my first Wanderlodge.
Old 06-13-2019

Who is going to buy it? Should go cheap..
1982 Cadillac Eldorado
2005 Tacoma 4x4 Crew Cab
Old 06-13-2019

Anyone close or put some eyes on it? I'm interested but wife could change my mind.
Anyone have an idea of what the costs would be to have it towed 400 miles? I could have it sit at my sisters place for a bit while before getting it ready to make the trip to Atlanta. I like the idea of a smaller, simpler and more fuel efficient bird for just me and the wife and using the PT family trips.

The wife hates the interior but I love it. If its in as good as shape as its looks I'd hate to change it...Maybe it could just be my man cave bird! =)
Old 06-13-2019

Well talk to each other if you are going to bid so you are not bidding each other up.. Outside of this forum few know the treasure that this is in my opinion. If I was not in San Diego I would bed on it. Sorry for using this word but I think it is a "darling" coach!
1982 Cadillac Eldorado
2005 Tacoma 4x4 Crew Cab
Old 06-13-2019

I won't bid if someone else wants it. Not sure I'll bid, but going to try and get a plan together if I do. I'm registered. Same username.
Old 06-16-2019

Just came across this thread. Looks like something I may bid on. Looks decent...anyone have any thoughts on whether this could be original paint. I know a picture can hide a bunch, but the ad says it was stored inside. Nevertheless, I plan to bid sight unseen. I don't think I can get out there to take a look. I may try to call the auction and ask some questions, but not sure how that will go. If anyone can get close to it, let me know. I just have to keep in mind there is a 13% buyers premium + 6% PA tax

Thanks....Mike