Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > General

General Discussion of preventative/corrective maintenance and other technical issues regarding your coach that are not covered in other Mechanic's Corner categories (ex. refrigerators, water heaters, and compressors).

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago

Default Under dash air leak

I wasn’t sure where to post this since it may be common to a few different body styles.

I had a air leak pop up that was running down my air gauge fairly quickly, maybe 5-10 minutes to where the compressor would cut out and back on.
I was looking under the coach but after replacing one part under there still had the problem and eventually heard the air leaking near the drivers position. I thought my treadle for the brake or the accelerator pedal were leaking but after pulling the front off and checking those I found the leak under the dash on the push lock connectors feeding the air gauge. There are four under there on the right side of the dash towards the bottom, two for the brake and two that go to some accessories. You need to move the wires to get under there. I just replaced all four. It may something to look at if you have a mysterious air leak.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EEB56C43-56E9-4B9C-BE2E-B5D8AAB8613C.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	65375