Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Toads and Trailers General discussion and For Sale or Wanted

Toads and Trailers General discussion and For Sale or Wanted Toads general discussion and list your Toads or Trailers and others that you have found For Sale and Wanted and also discussions about them here.

Site Search:

Old 5 Days Ago

Default Mini Cooper rear seat delete

I’m prepping a 2004 JCW to be our toad. Since getting the car I have been debating on what to do to make it more dog friendly. I ended up removing the rear seats and building a new deck into the rear. There are now two storage areas, one were the seat bottoms were, the other at the rear above the battery compartment. The front section is hinged, the back section lifts out to access the battery compartment. If you need more room in your Cooper and don’t require the seats this might help.
From the rear

Under the rear

From the front

Under the front

Now I need to install a baseplate and light kit.