Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > SP (Single Axle Pusher Unique Issues)

SP (Single Axle Pusher Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your SP model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it....List your SP parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Default Water Fill Part

Came to the bus with a puddle on the floor the other day. Pic below. Seems its coming from the fresh water fill.

The odd thing is that I have had the batteries disconnected for over a month now, and the fresh water pump has been off for at least that long. But somehow, its still dripping out? I figured the system would have bled off pressure long ago.

Anyone know where to find one of these "regulators"? I did not see a part # and it looks like some PO installed this one.

Pic:

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0kG4TcsmGmJ5A1
Old 3 Weeks Ago

There’s a check valve that’s normally on the fill. Your picture shows a ball valve to turn on and off the flow. There is another part that functions as the pressure reducer. Have you tried unscrewing that part with the ball valve on it ?

Where was the puddle outside or inside ?
Old 3 Weeks Ago

The puddle was on the ground outside. It seems to be leading from that water pressure regulator. Hesitant to unscrew it till I find a part to replace.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

This looks like what may work for you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C5040FCB-0C5C-411B-BC96-CBA2CB1B6B99.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	64492  
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Yea man...thanks!
Old 2 Weeks Ago

You don't want a ShurFlo unit. The Shurflo is too big for the ITT Jabasco unit. I made this mistake and had to order the correct Jabasco unit.

https://www.defender.com/product.jsp...4266&id=160841

Best Regards,
Dan Leftwich
Somers NY
1987 35FC
"BaBar"
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Dan. I am not near my unit but that Jabsco unit has a right angle outlet fitting. When you installed yours was that a problem? My original unit cracked and when I removed it there was not much room behind to do any hook ups. The cracked unit may not have been the original bit was not a right angle outlet. Thanks

1988 PT38 La Reina Gitana II
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
Dan. I am not near my unit but that Jabsco unit has a right angle outlet fitting. When you installed yours was that a problem? My original unit cracked and when I removed it there was not much room behind to do any hook ups. The cracked unit may not have been the original bit was not a right angle outlet. Thanks
Hi Bruce, it wasn't a problem for me but I just replaced the Jabasco because the back flow preventer failed for the second time. This time around I used an all stainless water inlet. Ambassador Marine Water Inlet, 316 Stainless Steel

The cut out for the original jabasco was larger so I took a piece of tin I had laying around and used it to fill in the void. I also picked up a Camco 23303 1/2" Back-Flow Preventer and put the on the backside. To top it off just incase the back flow preventer fails I bought a Brass Shut Off Valve that I have on the outside. If I am in a park and don't know the water pressure when filling the tank I use a Camco RV Brass Inline Water Pressure Regulator.

I did this when I had my nightstand out for my PEX plumbing project this summer. I will get around to my writeup sooner or later . Anyway it makes this easier getting to the backside of the inlet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Water Inlet.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	64568  

Best Regards,
Dan Leftwich
Somers NY
1987 35FC
"BaBar"