Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > RV Lots, RV Land, RV Condos For Sale or Wanted

RV Lots, RV Land, RV Condos For Sale or Wanted List your RV Lots, Land to use for an RV site and RV Condos, that you either have for sale, or are looking to buy, right here. Be as descriptive as you can be, with a size, location, features and more, plus directions to the site and as much contact information as possible.

Site Search:

Old 03-19-2019

Default RV Lot/Cabin and M380 For Sale - Blue Ridge Parkway

I have an RV lot in Galax, VA near the Blue Ridge Parkway at the Virginia/North Carolina boarder. Lot 4 is a beautiful open lot that overlooks the executive golf course and is next to the clubhouse. I have a small cabin that serves as a guest cottage with outdoor seating areas. I am also selling my 2003 Wanderlodge M380. I am willing to turnkey both the coach and lot with cabin or sell them separately. The coach is in very good condition and has all new batteries and new Michelin tires. It has approximately 50K miles on the engine and is stored inside during the winter in Lancaster, PA. Please contact me via the forum if you have interest in learning more.

Last edited by Brent; 03-19-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Old 03-19-2019

I would like to take a look at the site minus the bus. Any chance you can email me the directions to the site? And any info on the community the lot is located i.e. HOA fees and requirements, etc.
I live in the Charlotte NC area so it's not too far from me.
Thanks
Bob
bpadgett13@gmail.com
410-977-4938