Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Eclipse
WOG YouTube

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches For Sale by WOG Members

Coaches For Sale by WOG Members Coaches WOG members have for sale along with a short description. New rules for selling coaches May 1, 2019

Site Search:

Old 03-13-2021

Default 1985 Wanderlodge FC33SB — SOLD

1985 BlueBird Wanderlodge FC33SB
For Sale at $28,000

SOLD

Our bus is For Sale. Our family has enjoyed our 1985 BlueBird Wanderlodge FCSB 33' for seventeen years. Denise and I are making a “course change” and our rule is one big toy at a time. We came from a boating background and we are planning a return to that arena.

In March we completed a wonderful trip from Northern Virginia to the Florida Key's and back. Once again our Wanderlodge brought us back home safely and provided all the comforts of home. This is a vintage classic Wanderlodge coach you can purchase and enjoy NOW. This particular coach is one of the best examples of these FC classics on the road today.

The coach is in the blue and cream color scheme with an interior of sea foam green carpeting and light pecan Formica. The galley countertop and the dinette table are in white Corian. Table cushions and the front seats are navy blue. Twin beds in the rear. Twin couches in the front with one extending to a double and the other usable as a single. OEM seat belts for twelve. Other items include a built in safe, the full aluminum step tread roof, storage pod & Kool-a-Matic ceiling fan.

Our coach has been well maintained and updated over the years. Our goal was to try to keep the general OEM appearance and functionality. Examples include new upholstery and foam for the two front couches, replacement front drivers and passenger seats with pneumatic lower back support, replacement carpet and tile galley flooring, Newer rear view camera and monitor. Newer marine hot water heater. The original generator was replaced by an Onan 7000 Marquis unit contained in a sound box and the genny compartment interior had replacement sound insulation installed. A Venturi exhaust stack for the genny is included. The engine compartment sound insulation has been redone. This coach has the benefit of having the expanded battery capacity of six 6-volt GC-2 lead acid batteries and a modern smart charger. Two AMSolar 100 watt solar panels with tilt mounts and a MPPT solar controller provide very capable boondocking ability. Coach has the full “Blue Box” files and a CAT3208T Operators Manual and a CAT3208T Engine Service Manual (big as a telephone book).

Please refer to the YouTube video title/links that shows our Wanderlodge in detail. Can share our maintenance spreadsheet which covers our period of ownership. Current mileage is 202,000 and 5481engine hours. Generator is at 1580 hours.

Video 1 Exterior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t10erJNHveM&t=2s
Video 2 Interior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyNIq_F6_8w

Cash sale by EBT or cashiers check. Inspection available by mutual arrangement. Test drive with deposit and accepted offer. Title and coach held until funds verified & clear. I have a clear Virginia title in hand. Coach is located in Prince William County, Virginia 22193.

Preferred contact is by telephone or text message at 703.405.5031 or email at faw33@verizon.net. Please note I am not on the WOG site every day for PM's or this thread, and there are days I'm not in a cell service area.

Coach photos & comments: http://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.co...php?albumid=79

Last edited by Dieselbird01; 04-24-2021 at 04:33 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 03-13-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank W. View Post
1985 BlueBird Wanderlodge FC33SB
For Sale at $28,000

Our bus is For Sale. Our family has enjoyed our 1985 BlueBird Wanderlodge FCSB 33' for seventeen years. Denise and I are making a “course change” and our rule is one big toy at a time. We came from a boating background and we are planning a return to that arena.

In March we completed a wonderful trip from Northern Virginia to the Florida Key's and back. Once again our Wanderlodge brought us back home safely and provided all the comforts of home. This is a vintage classic Wanderlodge coach you can purchase and enjoy NOW. This particular coach is one of the best examples of these FC classics on the road today.

The coach is in the blue and cream color scheme with an interior of sea foam green carpeting and light pecan Formica. The galley countertop and the dinette table are in white Corian. Table cushions and the front seats are navy blue. Twin beds in the rear. Twin couches in the front with one extending to a double and the other usable as a single. OEM seat belts for twelve. Other items include a built in safe, the full aluminum step tread roof, storage pod & Kool-a-Matic ceiling fan.

Our coach has been well maintained and updated over the years. Our goal was to try to keep the general OEM appearance and functionality. Examples include new upholstery and foam for the two front couches, replacement front drivers and passenger seats with pneumatic lower back support, replacement carpet and tile galley flooring, Newer rear view camera and monitor. Newer marine hot water heater. The original generator was replaced by an Onan 7000 Marquis unit contained in a sound box and the genny compartment interior had replacement sound insulation installed. A Venturi exhaust stack for the genny is included. The engine compartment sound insulation has been redone. This coach has the benefit of having the expanded battery capacity of six 6-volt GC-2 lead acid batteries and a modern smart charger. Two AMSolar 100 watt solar panels with tilt mounts and a MPPT solar controller provide very capable boondocking ability. Coach has the full “Blue Box” files and a CAT3208T Operators Manual and a CAT3208T Engine Service Manual (big as a telephone book).

Please refer to the YouTube video title/links that shows our Wanderlodge in detail. Can share our maintenance spreadsheet which covers our period of ownership. Current mileage is 202,000 and 5481engine hours. Generator is at 1580 hours.

Video 1 Exterior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t10erJNHveM&t=2s
Video 2 Interior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyNIq_F6_8w

Cash sale by EBT or cashiers check. Inspection available by mutual arrangement. Test drive with deposit and accepted offer. Title and coach held until funds verified & clear. I have a clear Virginia title in hand. Coach is located in Prince William County, Virginia 22193.

Preferred contact is by telephone or text message at 703.405.5031 or email at faw33@verizon.net. Please note I am not on the WOG site every day for PM's or this thread, and there are days I'm not in a cell service area.
Frank, just a word to the wise. Unless it is somebody known to the WOG community I would not consider a cashiers check or certified check. With today's modern printers and equipment event those are not 100% fool proof. I did an investigation where a guy sold his $45K truck and took the check to the bank to release the lean and give the title to the purchaser. They released the lien gave him the title and he gave it to the purchaser. 3 days later the bank called to tell him he owed them $45K because when the check got to the FED they said it was no good. Even the so called experts at the bank couldn't tell it was a fake. If you do take one of those checks I would do it on the condition when it clears the FED and the bank calls to tell me it is all OK I will then give you the keys and the title. Too much hanky panky going on in the world today. Best of luck with your sale and hope you stick around on WOG. We love hearing about boat adventures

Jim and Michele Walters
2000 LX ME 2020 to Present
'93 WLWB 2008 to 2020
Bluebird of Happiness
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
2002 Silverado Diesel 2500 HD 4x4
260-224-1278
Old 03-13-2021

Frank- weren’t you on my old forum?
83 PT40
88-concept coach
97- WLWB43
97-Prevost Liberty
Co-founder Wanderlodgeforum.org
Old 03-13-2021
Administrator

Frank has been around for over a dozen years. he was recently spotted in the Everglades, A well sorted Bird.
Old 03-15-2021

FYI we have an interested party coming from some distance later this week and we will see how that goes...also have a "batter up" in the box. I'll update thread when something happens.

A couple of questions were asked and as these points of reference would be handy for anyone to know interested in a similar FC:

1: Rear twin bed size is 35x80"
2: Ceiling height is 74 3/4". Under an AC it's 72".
3: Dinette cushion width is 36". Dinette does not make into a berth.
4: The front couch's are 75" long.

Old 03-19-2021

I was poking around YouTube today, looking to see if there was any new Wanderlodge content, and I tripped across your tour. It was well done. Thanks for showing me around
Old 03-20-2021

I believe I have the bus sold. Thanks to all who inquired.

Old 03-20-2021

congratulations..
Old 04-23-2021

Default Still Available?

Still for sale?
Thanks,
Scott
Old 04-24-2021

Coach has sold. Good luck in your hunt!