Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG YouTube

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > FC (Forward Control Unique Issues)

FC (Forward Control Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your FC model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.......List your FC Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 09-21-2022

I ordered two new mirror assemblies from Ramco today. Model CRM-1352-A3CCHR-853, they are heated and power control, including the harness and switch. Each mirror is $688.40. They also sent me a base template and from what I can tell it is an exact match for the bus.

I asked them about a WOG discount. They did not respond to that. I plan to pick these up from them in person, in Elkhart on 9/29. More to come after installation (photos). This feels a bit like putting a diamond tiara on a barn animal, or perfume on a pig . I justify it with importance of having functional mirrors - it's safety, right? RIGHT?

NFI parts also finally called me. They were (are) difficult to transact with. Demanded an application with a copy of my title or registration to consider selling parts to me. They are definitely not set up to transact in retail. Nice folks, just very bureaucratic.