Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > General Discussion > Announcements (MODERATED)

Announcements (MODERATED) Keep up to date with all the new things happening here at the Wanderlodge Owners Group discussion forum and BuyByeBlueBird.com!

Site Search:

Old 10-17-2014
Forum Moderator / Administrator

Default Hijacking threads

Recently there seems to me to be an increase in thread hijacking, be it aimed at humor or discussing off topic issues, this can disrupt the flow of the information discussed on WOG and can really mess with using the search feature.

I suggest that if you need to discuss another topic then please start a completely new thread or if your topic that you want to discuss is sparked by what is discussed in another thread, please use a quote of that subject and use it in your new thread, or find a similar thread and add your post to an already existing thread.

As for humor, sometimes a little humor can go a long way and it seems to me that we can get into almost a humor competition in some threads, I'm as guilty as others in this area, I'm not saying that we should eliminate it altogether, but we need to seriously take a look at it and monitor it ourselves. We do have a section of the forum just for humor, as long as it doesn't violate the WOG Guidelines.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11