Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > General Discussion > Announcements (MODERATED)

Announcements (MODERATED) Keep up to date with all the new things happening here at the Wanderlodge Owners Group discussion forum and BuyByeBlueBird.com!

Site Search:
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2010
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Default Contacting the WOG forum for help

First I need to explain some things that are happening more and more recently. Just like most of the Internet the Wanderlodge Owners Group Forum is not immune to attempts at being accessed by spammers and hackers, despite our increasing safety measures additions to the forum at trying to prevent these attempts they are getting smarter at finding ways around the devices that we have in place, but so far we have been successful on preventing this from happening.

Now we come to something that you can do for us, if you are having problems with the forum and need help please communicate with us through the Contact Us link found at the bottom of the forum's homepage on the Internet at http://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php

This is a sample of the Contact Us form;

Include the following information, which you should have recorded in your profile when you joined the forum;

Your First Full Name;

Your Last Full Name;

Your Forum Username;

Your Hometown Full Name;

Your State or Province;

Your Model of Blue Bird, etc.;

As you have it listed in your User Profile

We use all of that information to verify that you are indeed the member requesting the information, there is no need to include your password as once you recorded your password and saved the information in your profile, the forums software encrypts the password and it is then no longer visible to us, so it is important that you save all of this information in a safe place for future reference, don't rely on your memory to recall this information.

Finally make sure that you are sending this request for help through the email address that you have listed in your profile, using another email address will throw up a big red flag to us and may even result in your membership having limited access to the forum, until we can resolve the problem, which sometimes will take a phone conversation to resolve the problem.

Please help us so that we can help you.

======================================

If you haven't been asked already to update your profile information, you will be required to do so. We have good reasons for doing this which we won't reveal, you will just have to trust us.

Thanks for your co-operation.

=====================================

Randy Dupree
Forum owner

Remember,we cannot access your password,thats private stuff,WE CANNOT GIVE YOU YOUR PASSWORD IF YOU LOSE IT.

We cannot read your minds either (we are good,but not that good!)
So,if you contact us,we need to know your email address and your real name,and your screen name etc,the email address you use on the forum,not the one you use at work or for something else!

Also,John,Rob,Bill,and myself all do this for free,we don't get paid.
Some of us are still working and the ones that are retired have a life too.
We will get to you if you have a problem,be patient,help will arrive.

Thanks for your understanding.

Bainbridge,Ga.
www.buybyebluebird.com
www.pbase.com/rdupree1
randy@randydupree.com

=================================
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WOG CONTACT US FORM.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	9876  

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Closed Thread