Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Eclipse
WOG YouTube

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Toads and Trailers General discussion and For Sale or Wanted

Toads and Trailers General discussion and For Sale or Wanted Toads general discussion and list your Toads or Trailers and others that you have found For Sale and Wanted and also discussions about them here.

Site Search:

Old 12-16-2014
Sen├Ár Miembro

Quote:
Originally Posted by biobug View Post
We have towed a 2006 Liberty CRD for 5 years now. We have not had any issues other than CEL's that were fixed by having Green Diesel Engineering reprogramming the brain. I just purchased a Brake Buddy Classic to use and do have a question brought up earlier. Do those with that type of system run power to the Toad battery to stop drain or is that a big issue?
Sorry I'm of no help with the Brake Buddy, I used the Air Force One on my CRD.

But I'm curious about your reprogramming. I've had my CRD less than a year, it has plenty of pep, and gets pretty good MPG ~25. The check eng. light comes on sometimes, never have checked the code, but the PO said it was the EGR. It has either gone back off or burned out since I ran it good in the mountains last summer. : )

I like the idea of the ECO tune to delete the EGR but have a hard time justifying the $700 yet.

Do you feel it was worth the investment?

Randy & Deborah Turner
'97 WLWB 43'
"horizons..."

Travel Blog