Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Rallies

Rallies Some of the rallies listed here are closed to posting by other than rally masters. Some old rallies are closed do to their being old rallies.

Site Search:

Old 01-19-2009
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Exclamation Calendar of Events

Have you been looking for a place that lists event dates such as Rallies? First we have Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Rallies, Shows, and Organized Events where you can give all of the details and Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Upcoming Rallies, Fliers, Maps. > UPCOMING RALLIES then there is also a place right here on the forum where it can be found through the Calendar link in the top tool bar on the forum homepage. By clicking on Calendar it will take you to a recent, or current months calendar which lists all of the events that our members have added to it and if you want to keep us all up to date you can enter information about an upcoming event by reading Adding a new event date the the forum calendar the information that was already listed under Rallies, Shows, and Organized Events can be added through a link to that message shown in the dates for the rally.

The Calendar also lists members birthdays, so that you will know when to run out and purchase that new set of tires for their 'Bird

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 04-10-2011
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Exclamation Don't just talk about rallies, list them for everybody to see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamflagman View Post
Have you been looking for a place that lists event dates such as Rallies? First we have Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Rallies, Shows, and Organized Events where you can give all of the details and Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Upcoming Rallies, Fliers, Maps. > UPCOMING RALLIES then there is also a place right here on the forum where it can be found through the Calendar link in the top tool bar on the forum homepage. By clicking on Calendar it will take you to a recent, or current months calendar which lists all of the events that our members have added to it and if you want to keep us all up to date you can enter information about an upcoming event by reading Adding a new event date the the forum calendar the information that was already listed under Rallies, Shows, and Organized Events or UPCOMING RALLIES can be added through a link to that message shown in the dates for the rally.

The Calendar also lists members birthdays, so that you will know when to run out and purchase that new set of tires for their 'Bird

From time to time we get messages on the forum about a particular rally that is coming up, but there is no information listed here on the WOG forum about it. If you know of a rally that is going to be held and it isn't listed, either list the information yourself, as long as you know that it is correct, or ask the Rallymaster to do that. Anybody can list the information, by following the suggestions above.

This doesn't have to be just the events that are organized by the WOG forum, but should be of an interest to Wanderlodge Owners and prospective owners and friends.

See You At A Rally Soon!!!!

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11