Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 02-01-2019
Forum Moderator

Default DRL & Headlight Issues

For quite some time Ive had headlight issues and then I noticed my DRLs were inop. My limited investigations found a faulty headlight switch and DRL module that had a slightly melted fuse. Fuse was still working but had heated up to the point that the plastic cover had melted. Another fuse located in the panel in passenger footwell was also similarily melted. Schematics indicated this 25A fuse was also in the headlight circuit. Discussions with Peter Haggins resulted in me getting a new headlight switch (numbers are ACDelco D1505B and GM 19245087). Called Randy about a new DRL module and he came back with Cole Hersee 48600. I ordered it from Ebay and got it in 3 days. The Ebay link is

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cole-Hersee...UAAOSwsrlcNllP

I havent installed the new parts yet but will let you know if this solves the problem. Thanks Randy and Pete