Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > FC (Forward Control Unique Issues)

FC (Forward Control Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your FC model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.......List your FC Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 3 Days Ago

Keep an eye on Craigslist for used tire deals. I just picked up four near new Goodyear ribs for $300.00 Canadian each. They came off a trailer that the guy switched to low profiles so he could haul a higher load of lumber. They are three years old date wise. I am replacing four 10 year old toyos and I expect some trucker will give me $100 each for them as they are in perfect condition with little wear, and on a truck they will not age out. I also found a new Michelin steer for $200 but I decided against it because there was only one and I have another year before my steers are due.
Side Bath
3208NA (for now....)
Old 3 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Dupree View Post
This may be in my head,but i don't think new bus tires drive good until you get some miles/heat cycles in them.
I think it took a few thousand miles to get my current set of tires to drive well.
I think your on the money on that, my last set of Michelin’s rode much better after like 10,000 miles.