Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > General

General Discussion of preventative/corrective maintenance and other technical issues regarding your coach that are not covered in other Mechanic's Corner categories (ex. refrigerators, water heaters, and compressors).

Site Search:

Old 03-19-2013

Default 1990 WB Coach Manual

Greetings, a question for the gurus...

As I work on restoring my 1990 WB, I quickly figured out that I'm missing the general purpose coach operator's manual. Oddly enough I do have all the parts manuals and frankly just about everything else.

In the forum's section on manuals I've found the 1989 WB operator's manual, which I've downloaded, and the 1991 WB operator's manual, there isn't a 1990 manual.

So a couple of questions:

Is the 1989 pretty much the same manual as what I would have for my 1990 coach, or is the 1991 manual more "like" my coach?

Alternatively, would there be any of you 1990 WB owners out there who would be willing to take your manual over to Kinko's, get the thing copied and then send me the manual (I would pay all the copying and shipping costs)?

Thanks in advance everyone!
Old 03-19-2013
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skling View Post
Greetings, a question for the gurus...

As I work on restoring my 1990 WB, I quickly figured out that I'm missing the general purpose coach operator's manual. Oddly enough I do have all the parts manuals and frankly just about everything else.

In the forum's section on manuals I've found the 1989 WB operator's manual, which I've downloaded, and the 1991 WB operator's manual, there isn't a 1990 manual.

So a couple of questions:

Is the 1989 pretty much the same manual as what I would have for my 1990 coach, or is the 1991 manual more "like" my coach?

Alternatively, would there be any of you 1990 WB owners out there who would be willing to take your manual over to Kinko's, get the thing copied and then send me the manual (I would pay all the copying and shipping costs)?

Thanks in advance everyone!
Have it made into a PDF file and send me a copy and I'll add it to the Database, send it to wanderlodgeownersgroup@gmail.com

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 03-19-2013

Good suggestion on the PDF, I would be willing to pay for that route too, to help more people on the forum who also have my need for a 1990 WB manual!
Old 03-19-2013

I have the 1990 manuals and a great multi-sheet feed scanner. I will get my wife to scan it for us... we'll see how far that flies...
Old 03-20-2013

Adrian, you're a champ (or should I say your wife is a champ!)

Does your wife know how to scan in the files and then put them all together in one PDF using Adobe Acrobat? If not, just let me know and we'll work out getting the files to me and we'll handle it and then... I'll post them into the manuals directory for the forum (or you can if you wish).

If not, just scan and ship everything to me and you'll have a very grateful new friend out here in California.

Let me know if there is any cost involved at all, I'm happy to pay for the help!!
Old 03-20-2013
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skling View Post
Adrian, you're a champ (or should I say your wife is a champ!)

Does your wife know how to scan in the files and then put them all together in one PDF using Adobe Acrobat? If not, just let me know and we'll work out getting the files to me and we'll handle it and then... I'll post them into the manuals directory for the forum (or you can if you wish).

If not, just scan and ship everything to me and you'll have a very grateful new friend out here in California.

Let me know if there is any cost involved at all, I'm happy to pay for the help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamflagman View Post
Have it made into a PDF file and send me a copy and I'll add it to the Database, send it to wanderlodgeownersgroup@gmail.com
I repeat just send the pdf file to me and I will add them to the Database, which is not actually located on the main forum, but linked to it.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 03-22-2013

Got it John, if they come to me I will concatenate them and then send the PDF to you...
Old 03-23-2013
Consistently clueless

It is interesting that my 90 came equipped with a manual for an 89. From conversations with others here on the forum and from the info on the various number plates I've kinda figured out that the chassis was an 89 that went to Royal for their conversion, and then titled as a 90 due to the actual completion date.

1990 WB-40 Royal Conversion
GS 810327023 -- FMCA 421581 -- SKP 109591

"[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I]"
Walt Kelly, 08/25/1913 - 10/18/1973