Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 03-23-2010

Default PT40 in Alaska was Craigslist Santa Barbara - 1985 PT40, $35K

Despite scant information, this one looks interesting.

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/rvs/1656905819.html
Washington, DC
Old 03-23-2010

No information other then one picture but consider that at least it's not sitting out in a field some place with grass growing up over it. Who knows might have a blown engine but certainly is worth talking about. This is one of those deals where you call the fellow and get the information and if it's right you give him a deposit over night express because if that bus is in good to excellent condition it's going to sell TODAY. Condition, condition condition but if it's good you want it for free???

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 03-23-2010
cmillsap

Yep, anyone in the market for a "Bird", should certainly check this one out.... That is about as inexpensive as I've seen for a good looking BB.
Old 03-23-2010

Interesting. Paso Robles isn't exactly known for "cheap". Somebody certainly needs to go look at this one just to figure out what's what.

don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- poor products with poor support
Old 03-23-2010

Default Almost looks too good to be true @ $35K

Owner is in Hawaii and replied to my email with 3 photos which I've uploaded to Flickr. Here they are . . .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48667812@N06/
Washington, DC
Old 03-23-2010
cmillsap

Well, the pics indicate that the bus has not been abused and appears on the surface to be in good condition. As John said, the only way to know for sure is by conducting a personal inspection.
Old 03-23-2010

While lots of stuff is usually hidden in pictures, that one certainly looks to be a really nice coach. Dated, but certainly in very nice shape. That would be a good place to start if you wanted one to update and make "yours".

don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- poor products with poor support
Old 03-23-2010

Did the owner state how many miles are on the coach and drivetrain? Too good to be true, I would have to agree. Wish I were in California!
Old 03-23-2010

Benson,

At that price, it's worth the money to fly out and see it if that's the type and model you're interested in. I typically fly out Friday afternoon taking only half a day off; look at the bus on Saturday; and fly back either late Saturday or Sunday morning. It makes for a good weekend away without really breaking the bank. Paso Robles has some GREAT!! wineries to visit. That alone would be worth the trip.

Here's the deal for you: Leave Boston at 2:45pm Friday, arriving Monterey at about 11:30pm. Leave Monterey early Sunday 6:00am, and get back in Boston at about 1:00pm. Great area to spend the weekend, Monterey is a pretty cool airport to fly in/out of and you only take a half a day off. The flight costs you $600.

How's that for a deal???!!!

Old 03-23-2010

Hay, I don't even need a bus and I'm ready to fly my fat butt out there just for the giggles. ROAD TRIP!!!!

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold