Wanderlodge Owners Group  

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > Vehicle Issues

Vehicle Issues Frequently asked questions about vehicles, parts, maintenance, and troubleshooting

Site Search:
Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2008
Elmer Elmer is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sebring, Fl
Posts: 7
Default Jacks

Is there a source for seals for the HWH jacks? Called HWH, they will not sell parts, only the complete jack or actuator. I need seals for the front jack actuators.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008
sfedeli's Avatar
sfedeli sfedeli is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hershey
Posts: 3,211


If your are the "flip-down" type, the actuator pin seals can be repaired/replaced at a hydraulic repair shop. The ones that seal the actuator to the main jack are just regular o-rings- but get the good ones that resist oil and solvents. They can be found at Harbor Freight in an assorted pack of 100's for around $9.
Shane Fedeli
Hershey, PA

"Savor the wine of youth, for it is a drink that can be consumed only once”
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Web Search:

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.