Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Rallies

Rallies Some of the rallies listed here are closed to posting by other than rally masters. Some old rallies are closed do to their being old rallies.

Site Search:

Old 4 Hours Ago
Forum owner

Thanks for your support.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Archer Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 3 Hours Ago

Default Slip thru the cracks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Dupree View Post
OK!!!
We called the PM RV park today and they are making calls to people to verify they are coming and to collect the rent.
We have talked about this here for a month or more and its working out OK.
We expected some rough spots and we are working that out.

WE ALSO expected a few jackasses to give the park a hard time and sure enough we got one or two.
And we know who you are,and one of you has a track record of being a PITA.
Listen,don't call and give the park employees a hard time,they are just hired help.
they don't own the park or make policy.
Their job is to collect the rent and make us happy.

We had one female member show her backside and threaten to never come back and she was going to tell everybody and her one friend to never come back.
Do us a favor mam,stay home this year.
we will give you your money back.
we do not need you to make the whole park hate the rest of us,so stay home if your not happy.

THis is all about having a big time,not a bad time.

One person said hes not going to pay until he gets there,i hope theres a spot for you when you arrive,but if you don't pay your going to loose your spot,simple as that.

Now,the lady that was a PITA to the office staff,i want you to call them and beg forgiveness. Apologize for being rude.

The guy that says hes not paying in advance,you need to do the same thing,call and pay,and be nice.

Don't make the rest of us look like you....
I just got one of these calls and never or must of missed all the talks on the NEW payment policy for this year's rally.... SORRY!!

I first thought it was a SCAM wanting credit card payment numbers over the phone (been getting many of them here lately)..

We have always paid before leaving the required $ deposit for the following year upon checking in (been coming since it was the RATS & WOG) and pay the balance of our stay upon checking in and the deposit for the spot for next year's event.

I was caught off guard with the request of wanting payment today for the entire week (October 14th Sunday to October 21st). In my situation, we have scheduled our arrival for October 17th --Wednesday, the start of the event as every year. The entire week, really through me for a loop..

We left with the person, we would get back to them and they noted on the record that our spot had a deposit with payment still due for the week and I then I see this latest post of the happenings here.... WOW!! NO SCAM...MONEY REQIRED UPFRONT.. This "Slip thru the cracks" on my part. NEW POLICY

I hope I didn't get put in to the PITA group... LOL ….Just got caught off guard with a phone call wanting my credit card number for the entire week....

Sorry for this post, but thought others might better understand when they get their call for FULL PAYMENT over the phone by reading this...

We are a WOG team member and will not have any issue from us in this new policy.. "Slip thru the cracks?" Just getting OLDER or the cracks are BIGGER...LOL
Pan & Tilt rear Camera System/12 cams/Security System
New Castle, Indiana (summer)
Bradenton, Florida (winter)
kb9bg@arrl.net
Old 3 Hours Ago

Good post Randy, straight to the point and not sugar coated.
Body #F92929
brhodes51@yahoo.com
Old 2 Hours Ago
Forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Kizer View Post
I just got one of these calls and never or must of missed all the talks on the NEW payment policy for this year's rally.... SORRY!!

I first thought it was a SCAM wanting credit card payment numbers over the phone (been getting many of them here lately)..

We have always paid before leaving the required $ deposit for the following year upon checking in (been coming since it was the RATS & WOG) and pay the balance of our stay upon checking in and the deposit for the spot for next year's event.

I was caught off guard with the request of wanting payment today for the entire week (October 14th Sunday to October 21st). In my situation, we have scheduled our arrival for October 17th --Wednesday, the start of the event as every year. The entire week, really through me for a loop..

We left with the person, we would get back to them and they noted on the record that our spot had a deposit with payment still due for the week and I then I see this latest post of the happenings here.... WOW!! NO SCAM...MONEY REQIRED UPFRONT.. This "Slip thru the cracks" on my part. NEW POLICY

I hope I didn't get put in to the PITA group... LOL ….Just got caught off guard with a phone call wanting my credit card number for the entire week....

Sorry for this post, but thought others might better understand when they get their call for FULL PAYMENT over the phone by reading this...

We are a WOG team member and will not have any issue from us in this new policy.. "Slip thru the cracks?" Just getting OLDER or the cracks are BIGGER...LOL

FYI Greg,you have always been on the PITA group! hahaha!
see you soon,friend!

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Archer Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 2 Hours Ago
Forum owner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJZyRXN9ufE

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Archer Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 12 Minutes Ago

ok what i've learned... Gregg is the PITA...
Randy said what had to be said... great job BTW
We have a female flashed in the group...

very interesting and I can't wait to come to my first rally this year!
stuart@safcofoam.com
Old 7 Minutes Ago
Old Guy

Sorry to report that my site for 8 years #108 is available this year.

As many of you remember Ann goes to the international singing competition every year at about the same time as WOG. Usually the week before but two years ago it was the same week. I came alone and had a great time, including fighting making deviled eggs for the potluck!!!!

This year the competition is again the same week but my health is not as good as it was even last year, so I am going to sit this one out.

Have a new set of doctors and a new diagnois and new meds so hopefully next year we will be back on the road.

We will surely miss all of our friends and great times that is WOG.
314-378-9882