Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > Tires, Wheels, Brakes, Steering and Suspensions

Tires, Wheels, Brakes, Steering and Suspensions Discussion of preventative/corrective maintenance and other technical issues regarding your coach's Tires, Wheels, Brakes, Steering and Suspensions and related components.

Site Search:

Old 07-19-2018

Is it wet outside where the hose threads in to the coach? In that box? If so, that water could be leaking across if you aren't level.

You could try raising the leveling jacks on the right side of the coach and see if you get the drips from somewhere else.

You sure it isn't the AC condensation water?

That might run to the air inlet, which could make its way down on to the air filter housing.
Old 07-19-2018

Doug knows more about the machine than I do so I'm just throwing mud at the wall here - you might consider filling the tanks and running the pump and see if the leak stops, too. Completely disconnect the city water.
Old 07-19-2018
Black Sheep Division

Mine had a pressure regulator built into the hose connection. It failed and would leak whenever I had a shore water pressure on it. I removed all of that and use an external pressure regulator if needed.

TOM
Old 07-20-2018

Default Re regulator

Tom,

Funny you mentioned that. I did put an old one from PO and that was also around when all started.

I’ll pick new one up today and let you know,

Thank you
Avion 1972 25’
Old 08-12-2018

Default Heading back to FL finally!

Hi All,

We’ve been at the Gran Marais , Mn campground nearly a month and start our journey tomorrow to Florida!

I’ve taken the advice and will be fixing the steering issues at Josham in Orlando.
They seem very knowledgeable about the BBs and also familiar w the SafetyPlus.

I would have rather fixed it before the start of the trip , so I’m still open to any other shops that are on way. If anyone has worked w them so as to make the drive easier on the coach. Orlando is at the end of the trip but will work as last resort.

Thank you again for all the input! Actually looking forward to getting back w the second wife ( BB one!) -
Avion 1972 25’