Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Default Replaced Air Toilet With Electric One.

So it took a while, but I finally got teed off at the air toilet and had it replaced with an electric one. The electric one is a Raritan model 230AHF01200, 12 volt, pressurized fresh water, executive height, bone colored beauty. It took 4 hours for the RV shop to put it in, but it works well. Just so everyone knows, on the LXI bus, the people at Wanderlodge were kind enough to place 12 volt wires back in that little hole where the plumbing is for the toilet. Did not have to drill any major holes in the floor, but a couple of small ones were drilled to secure the new toilet. The baby set me back $850.00 plus installation, so it's not a cheap alternative, but hopefully I won't have to work on the thing about four times a year, like the air toilet.
Old 1 Week Ago
Go Gators

I put in a Dometic macerator about 6 months ago...................HAPPY CAMPER! It just works without issue and never a guess.

My wife is THRILLED!
Proud owner of a 2006 450LXI

Old 1 Week Ago

Dan, where did you buy that toilet ? How does the water usage compare to the air unit ? Rear discharge ?
Chris, what is the model number ? Could you post a couple pics ? Rear discharge ?
fmca 200288
Old 1 Week Ago
Go Gators

I have the 8740, rear discharge that was a super easy install. May have taken and hour and a half. Uses .85 gal on "normal" flush and .45 on "dry flush". I went with the handle controlled model, didn't want the control panel. Bought on boatstore.com for around $1400.00. I never knew a darn toilet could make me so happy until I replaced that **** MicroFlush......
Proud owner of a 2006 450LXI