Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches For Sale by WOG Members

Coaches For Sale by WOG Members Coaches WOG members have for sale along with a short description. New rules for selling coaches May 1, 2019

Site Search:

Old 11-04-2014
Jeanne

Default Need Help in Tucson Please....

I have a possibly buyer for my 2003 LXi and am in need of someone from Tucson to give me an inservice on the coach. I purchased the coach for a business that never happened and know very little about it.

Anyone from Tucson out there who would be willing to help me? Click image for larger version

Name:	00z0z_2abhIV9BKFi_600x450.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	32527
Old 11-04-2014

Don't really understand what you are asking. You want someone to show you, or the new buyer how the coach works? You want the name of a shop to service the bus?
I guess it is the word "inservice" that confuses me.

You might get a better response if you state exactly what you would like help with.
96wb42
Mid Door
Old 11-04-2014
Jeanne

Default Clarification on need help in Tucson

I have this 2003 Wanderlodge LXi that I know next to nothing about. I need someone from Tucson to show me and /or the potential buyer how to operate it. This man is an RV'r but has never owned a Wanderlodge.

Does that make more sense?

I'm right in the middle of packing a 4100 sq ft house, moving out of town, selling my car, selling my coach and starting a new life. So if I don't make any sense it's because I'm tired, frazzled and a bit scared.
Old 11-04-2014
1983 FC 35 "Casa Billisa"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne View Post
I have this 2003 Wanderlodge LXi that I know next to nothing about. I need someone from Tucson to show me and /or the potential buyer how to operate it. This man is an RV'r but has never owned a Wanderlodge.

I'm right in the middle of packing a 4100 sq ft house, moving out of town, selling my car, selling my coach and starting a new life. So if I don't make any sense it's because I'm tired, frazzled and a bit scared.
Deep breath... Now try to slow it all down a little bit... someone could get hurt.
St. Petersburg, Florida
Wanderlodge Social: https://mewe.com/profile/5bfc750ae760be22b1797898
Old 11-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne View Post

Jeanne , I am not in your area, but would be willing to talk to the new buyer about most anything on that coach as I am sure many owners here would be . I would think as a RV er he will already know much about the coach and with the help of the owners here all will be well . As Bill said take a deep breath and relax , many of us know the stress of moving , we will do all we can for you .

My # 368 290 3444

2000 LXI Single Slide (sold)
1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Old 11-04-2014
Jeanne

Default Thanks for the advice

Deep breath in and slowwwwwly exhale. Ahhhh... this too shall pass, all is well, live in the now, feel gratitude, be at peace. These are sayings that I usually live by but right now I'm feeling wobbly and I needed your reminder to remember I need to just live in the present moment.

Thanks for the support and willingness to help me and/or my new (potential) buyer.

There are some AMAZING people here. I appreciate you!

Jeanne
Old 11-04-2014

Jeanne

You might consider calling Randy (BBBB yellow banner above) to discuss your coach, the pricing and it's appeal to serious BB lookers. No one knows more about Bluebirds than him and he owns an LXi. It's his job to take most of the stress out of selling/buying these fine coaches. In your apparent frazzled condition right now dumping the coach quickly might not be your best option. That's a nice looking setup in the picture with your post! Good luck with your transition and sale.

Van
Old 11-04-2014

This is a beautiful coach, may I ask the price ????
2010 HD Ultra Limited 103
Old 11-04-2014

Default Tucson Contact

So I have never had a Wanderlodge, but I have been looking on this forum for about five years now, and I have a good idea as to the durability of these coaches based on looking at one, and the various write-ups that I have read. I am a software engineer on the A-10, until it goes away, and I have always worked on my own cars and I have worked on various air planes. I have a feeling you are going to have a hard time finding someone to explain the coach to anyone in Tucson, so if you would like my assistance, I would be glad to help. I live in Marana Arionza, next to the Ritz Carlton. I have noticed your Wanderlodge, along with the trailer for sale for the last three months. I will be purchasing one in the future, but not just right now.
520-861-3385