Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Places to Visit

Places to Visit Talk about your travels. Let others know of great places they should visit? Let us know where it is and what's great about it.

Site Search:

Old 08-13-2018

Default Calling all georgia bulldawg fans

Does anybody have any connections for parking a bird at the Oct 6th homecoming game. My uncle is being inducted into the ga ring of honor and I am going to be there to accept as next of kin. Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Austintown,Ohio
Old 08-14-2018
WanderBee

First off, I am NOT a dwag fan. But, because I happen to visit that place once every 2 years for a game, I can give you a pointer on a place to park. Clarke Central HS is a good convenient place to park. Its within walking distance of the stadium - albeit down a hill. This is where all me and my Yellow Jacket Family park every other year for the Clean Old-Fashioned Hate Game. I have been parking my LX there for the past 2 games (4 years) and my previous motorhome for another 5 games before that (10 years).

Below is a link to where we park. You can see the high school with the red pin. The parking lot is south of that and its right off of Baxter and is next to their gym and athletic fields. Entrance is on Baxter and you can see the grid for the lot on the link. Cost is typically in the $100-125 range for the weekend. You'll be safe there on Friday night based on my experience. Keep in mind, though, that we have a pretty substantial group of folks.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cl...!4d-83.3896022

If you let me know which direction you'll be coming in from, I can likely give you some pointers on the best way to go. I come from the Atlanta area up 316 to the Athens by-pass. Exit on Milledge Ave, turn left, and go to Baxter and turn left again. Parking lot is on the right just past the house on the corner. Turn in the parking lot entrance - not the little road just before the parking lot.

Marietta, GA

Last edited by Joatha; 08-14-2018 at 09:44 AM.
Old 08-14-2018

Thanks Jonathan, I will certainly give it consideration
Austintown,Ohio