Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Good, Bad, and Ugly > Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics

Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics Good Places To Stop For Repairs And Maintenance, Mobile Mechanics, Or Bad Places To Avoid Too -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please add the names of facilities that you can recommend for service and repairs for a 'Bird, or those places to avoid for the same things. Be sure to give as much information as you can....... NAME OF BUSINESS..... BUSINESS LOCATION..... BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER..... BUSINESS CONTACT PERSON..... YEAR/ MODEL/ENGINE/TRANS OF 'BIRD WORKED ON..... WHAT ARE THEIR HOURLY REPAIR RATES..... SERVICE WAS GOOD, OR BAD..... WHAT KIND OF SERVICE, OR REPAIR WAS DONE..... REASON YOU RECOMMEND, OR AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM..... YOUR NAME..... Here is a tip about how to post your record and comments. First copy the topics above and then open a "New Thread" with the NAME OF THE BUSINESS and/or the TOWN WHERE THE BUSINESS IS LOCATED, then paste what you just copied there and then fill in the information.

Site Search:

Old 09-16-2008

Default Inverter Sales and Service-Division Maryville Marine Distributors, White House, TN.

Jim,

If you can come down to just north Nashville try Maryville Marine. It is a top notch repair facility for all Heart and Xantrex products, they can repair or exchange your Freedom and trouble shoot any inverter problems. They do lots of busses in the Nashville area and have a large Marine business, Shop rates are very reasonable @ $75 per hour. I used their services just a month or so ago and for 3 hours of work + parts. 2, 400amp fuses and some other stuff the bill was $289.00

Kurt Horvath
PT-42
10AC

Inverter Sales and Service-Division of Maryville Marine Distributors
102 SCT Drive
White House
TN
USA

PJ Gonzalez
Phone: 615-285-0611
Fax: 615-285-0663
Email: pgonzales@inverterservicecenter.com
Old 01-28-2009

Default I Second the Motion

My Trace Engineering (Xantrex)Inverter failed. P.J. offered a couple of Troubleshooting suggestions beyond what we had done on the forum. They had the estimate within a few hours of the units arrival. Blown Fets. needed a new main board-$742. Local RV repair quoted about $1700 and wanted to replace. On the change out would have saved $300 to $400 with this vendor on a new unit. Turned the unit around in one day. I had shipped it ground from Atlanta on Wednesday and it was back to me by Monday. The service was very personalized. They also sell refurbished and new equipment.

www.inverterservicecenter.com