Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Under The Awning

Under The Awning Here is where you can carry on a conversation, just like............well, like you were sitting under your awning at the campsite.

Site Search:

Old 06-22-2015

Will keep you on my prayer list John.

John, I am no doctor but I know you have traveled out west. Some doctors back "east" do not test for valley fever or west Nile virus as they seem to occur mainly out west. Look up the symptoms and be sure you are ok. I pray you are. Had family and friends with each. Serious stuff.

Prayers coming your way.
1999, Jeep Cherokee, Toad
1970, VW Baja Bug, Alternate Toad
Old 06-26-2015
RV Appraiser

Default More tests & more tests

Yesterday I spent most of the day at the hospital having tests performed, being pocked, gouged and at one point I thought they might as well go ahead and gut me. Pulling fifteen vials of blood is not one of my favorite things to be doing I felt they should have pulled a pint and drawn samples off that. To make things worse I really hate it when the lab techs think they know more about the scar tissue in your veins then you do. The idiot pulled off the tourniquet before they were about to get the last three vials and the vein collapsed and they had to get two other technicians’ to find another vein. Dumbasses! I hate needles bad experience as a child when a school nurse broke a needle off in my arm while injecting me. I also spent a lot of time yesterday in the respiratory lab and that wasn’t so bad. I had a pretty good day for most part with my breathing until I went to bed then the cold chills, tremors and fever hit me again. I experienced a period of low oxygen intake and had difficulty breathing, and then the anxiety attack set in making it worse. Right now I’m weak as a new born and am getting tired of the waiting for lab results. They tested again for Lyme, and will be doing a series for molds. Hopefully I will hear something by the first of the week, right now I'm up for an hour or two then I crash for a couple hours. I wish I were a blue bird I know some of you guys could fix me, I hate all this because I have work to do and people are being put on hold.
Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Our Blog
Our Location
https://allwheelappraisals.com/
Email or call only - please do not send PM

johns.mcginnis @ hotmail.com
502-417-5681
.,=====o00
//___l__,\____\,___
l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_
Old 06-26-2015

If we were closer, Annie would come by give you a big dog HUG! Hope they get things sorted out soon John.
2001 Jeep Cherokee
2017 Jeep Cherokee
Cell 608 739-1296
Old 06-26-2015

I doubt we could fix ya but we'ed sure try to make you feel better. Glad to hear you're complaining about the needles means you still got some fight left. I'm not wild about them either especially when they are coming back for the third or forth run at it. Very concerned about you we love ya brother and need you to get fixed up. WORK ? ARE YOU KIDDING there is always more of that. Molds you know that makes sense given your line of work.

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 06-27-2015
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblerboy64 View Post
Glad to hear you're complaining about the needles means you still got some fight left. I'm not wild about them either.
Ha a dentist that doesn't like needles. You got to love the poetic justice VBG.
Old 06-27-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by birds_first View Post
Yesterday I spent most of the day at the hospital having tests performed, being pocked, gouged and at one point I thought they might as well go ahead and gut me. Pulling fifteen vials of blood is not one of my favorite things to be doing I felt they should have pulled a pint and drawn samples off that. To make things worse I really hate it when the lab techs think they know more about the scar tissue in your veins then you do. The idiot pulled off the tourniquet before they were about to get the last three vials and the vein collapsed and they had to get two other technicians’ to find another vein. Dumbasses! I hate needles bad experience as a child when a school nurse broke a needle off in my arm while injecting me. I also spent a lot of time yesterday in the respiratory lab and that wasn’t so bad. I had a pretty good day for most part with my breathing until I went to bed then the cold chills, tremors and fever hit me again. I experienced a period of low oxygen intake and had difficulty breathing, and then the anxiety attack set in making it worse. Right now I’m weak as a new born and am getting tired of the waiting for lab results. They tested again for Lyme, and will be doing a series for molds. Hopefully I will hear something by the first of the week, right now I'm up for an hour or two then I crash for a couple hours. I wish I were a blue bird I know some of you guys could fix me, I hate all this because I have work to do and people are being put on hold.
John
have been keeping up with your posts on teh WOG and eeping you in our prayers.

If it lyme disease there is a light at the end of the tunnel. my older sister had it. Hit each person differently but it knocked her on her but for a month or so. Feel good the fatigued past discription an hour later. But after a month much better and now she is wide open. You would have to chain her to a tree to slow her down.

Either way, know you are never far from our good thought and prayers.

WOW....70+ post on the WOG for prayers..Good book says where two are more are gathered he will be there. You are ONE lOVED man.

john redden
91 PT
troutman nc
Old 06-27-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Robinson View Post
Ha a dentist that doesn't like needles. You got to love the poetic justice VBG.
So you'd feel better about me if i said i LIKED them? Worst part of the job. I will admit in this case its better to give then to receive but honestly not by much. I'd rather take the injection then to give one to a child. I believe most of us would.

I feel for my buddy John and hope he's getting better for his suffering. Needles that help are worth the pain thats for sure.

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 06-28-2015
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblerboy64 View Post
So you'd feel better about me if i said i LIKED them? Worst part of the job. I will admit in this case its better to give then to receive but honestly not by much. I'd rather take the injection then to give one to a child. I believe most of us would.

I feel for my buddy John and hope he's getting better for his suffering. Needles that help are worth the pain thats for sure.
No offense intended John. When I looked back at our posts I realized that my poor attempt to get a laugh out of John was at the expense of you and your profession. My bad.

Last edited by Rob Robinson; 06-28-2015 at 08:39 AM.
Old 06-28-2015

John,

Please know that you have prayers coming your way from North Carolina! Get well soon!
Old 06-29-2015

Default Get well soon!

John our thoughts and prayers are with you, Fran and the family!
Jacque and Lee
lnjdavis@gmail.com
Please call or email instead of private messages

1995 BMC 37
300 HP Cummins 6CTA 8.3 Turbocharged Diesel
Boldly Going Nowhere
http://www.bbirdmaps.com/index.cfm #117