Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > How to use the Forum Features

How to use the Forum Features Information on general forum usage and reading/posting messages. also "How To Do It" TUTORIAL Instructions, on using the forum

Site Search:

Old 08-05-2009
Forum Moderator / Administrator

Default Trying to make finding Files and Manuals easier.

One area of the forum that can be hard to find because it is refereed to differently from time to time, is the DATABASE STORAGE AREA, so I have moved it from the Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions sub-forum to the Wanderlodge Owners Group > Links, Files, Old Yahoo Forum Database and Downloads sub-forum.

This is the new path to the Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE;
Wanderlodge Owners Group > Links, Files, Old Yahoo Forum Database and Downloads > Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE > Index of Downloaded Manuals and Files in Forums Software Database

If you already have the original link Index of Downloaded Manuals and Files in Forums Software Database listed in your favorites it should still work.

I have also tried to make it a little easier to distinguish the two different areas of the DATABASE STORAGE AREA byusing a distinguishable name for the two sections in the links below, hopefully this will make finding what you need easier as seen below.

The complete list of just MANUALS can be found by going to; So when you

Wanderlodge Owners Group > Links, Files, Old Yahoo Forum Database and Downloads > Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE > Index of Downloaded Manuals and Files in Forums Software Database > MANUALS

A complete list of all FILES and DIRECTORIES can be found by going to;

Wanderlodge Owners Group > Links, Files, Old Yahoo Forum Database and Downloads > Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE > Index of Downloaded Manuals and Files in Forums Software Database > FILES & DIRECTORIES

So when you are looking for this information, or are telling a member where to find either of these places to find information, just copy and paste the above links to where the information can be found, hopefully it should make things easier for both you and them.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 08-05-2009
ANOTHER REDNECK

great job john
Pleasanton Tx 78064
Do not use PM... please use
rwoody@fullnet.net
http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=254
http://www.ebay.com/usr/woody19571
F133316 BODY NUMBER