Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > Most Frequently Asked Questions About Operating Systems

Most Frequently Asked Questions About Operating Systems Here you will find some of the most frequently asked questions about the operating systems on a 'Bird. If you have one that you think should be added place it in here.

Site Search:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 1 Week Ago
Shahin Shahin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Berkeley
Posts: 101
Default Under/Behind the kitchen sink mess!

Stacey didn’t want the reverse osmosis especially after our incident in Ocala(see our blog www.coddiwomplers.org for detail)! So I took it out and instead of terminating the faucet and the inlet valve I just put a refrigerator filter instead. In addition to the household filter I put in front of the tank, we should have fairly good drinking water!

Now the concern! I don’t know what should the situation behind/under the sink look like! So, here is a video, please let me know if this seen looks ok to you!

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0agf...erbury_Village

Thank you,
__________________
Shahin Khosravi
Berkeley, CA
1991 PT40WB
sskhosravi@gmail.com
650.653.1539
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 6 Days Ago
DW SD DW SD is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Encinitas
Posts: 1,301
Default

I think it is normal if even clean back there. I wouldn’t worry.
Lots of plumbing and electrical to run end to end on bluebirds.

If some water is leaking which I might have missed the. You must fix.

Doug
__________________
Doug W.
Encinitas CA
2004 M380
Ex-PT36
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 6 Days Ago
Shahin Shahin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Berkeley
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DW SD View Post
I think it is normal if even clean back there. I wouldn’t worry.
Lots of plumbing and electrical to run end to end on bluebirds.

If some water is leaking which I might have missed the. You must fix.

Doug
Thank you Doug,

I was worried about electrical cords running over heat without a heat resistant conduit! But I wouldn’t worry too much!
__________________
Shahin Khosravi
Berkeley, CA
1991 PT40WB
sskhosravi@gmail.com
650.653.1539
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 6 Days Ago
nbedinger's Avatar
nbedinger nbedinger is offline
Goat rails in the sunset
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Freewheelin'
Posts: 1,685
Default

Nice set of dispenser spouts around the sink. Soap, hot water, drinking water?

Nice and clear around the pull-out faucet hose below deck. It won't snag.

The radiant heat run along the floor, with the power cord draped across it? The heater pipes could reach something like the exit temperature of the boiler, 200*F -ish. I don't know what the power cord temperature rating is. I do see how it looks like it wants to be routed away from the radiator fins. Feel free to zip-tie it to a pipe or hose to hold it well away. Sleep well
__________________
Ned Bedinger
1991 SP36
BB Body No. 93327
Portsmouth, Va
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 6 Days Ago
Shahin Shahin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Berkeley
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbedinger View Post
Nice set of dispenser spouts around the sink. Soap, hot water, drinking water?

Nice and clear around the pull-out faucet hose below deck. It won't snag.

The radiant heat run along the floor, with the power cord draped across it? The heater pipes could reach something like the exit temperature of the boiler, 200*F -ish. I don't know what the power cord temperature rating is. I do see how it looks like it wants to be routed away from the radiator fins. Feel free to zip-tie it to a pipe or hose to hold it well away. Sleep well
Hi Ned,

I was thinking to separate the electric cords from the water pipes and put it through a high Temprature rated fiberglass conduit.

I am not that worried now since the heater on that side stopped working!
__________________
Shahin Khosravi
Berkeley, CA
1991 PT40WB
sskhosravi@gmail.com
650.653.1539
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 5 Days Ago
badandy badandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: delavan
Posts: 1,602
Default

The only thing you might want to change is that black plugged-in cord might need to be tied up so it's not touching the heater. Everything else under there looks pretty much factory, and it's exactly how it should be.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 5 Days Ago
Shahin Shahin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Berkeley
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badandy View Post
The only thing you might want to change is that black plugged-in cord might need to be tied up so it's not touching the heater. Everything else under there looks pretty much factory, and it's exactly how it should be.
Thank you, good to know, I had no idea what the factory released finish looked like. I’ll zip tie the black wire.

Thanks again,

Shahin
__________________
Shahin Khosravi
Berkeley, CA
1991 PT40WB
sskhosravi@gmail.com
650.653.1539
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kitchen sink... Turbokitty 'Bird Projects & Modifications 6 01-16-2019 09:23 PM
Kitchen Sink Drain larocque_rdl Vehicle Issues 8 02-19-2018 10:27 AM
The Kitchen Sink. Why not? bubblerboy64 General 3 09-30-2013 02:56 PM
Kitchen Sink Drains Bill&Peggy Under The Awning 4 12-17-2012 07:09 PM
New Kitchen sink tulipvendor50 Parts Wanted 12 02-09-2009 02:43 PM

Web Search:

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.