Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > FC (Forward Control Unique Issues)

FC (Forward Control Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your FC model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.......List your FC Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcyeaw View Post
#1 is a 1983 FC35 SB named $IXTEEN TON$. used to be mine. Note the small air cylinder. When active it changes the position of the height valve rod to raise the front when trying to put pads (boards) under the jacks. The pic was taken during the front air bag replacement I did on Randy's old pit a looong time ago
And you never thought to take more pictures for me :-) :-) get back in touch with Randy and borrow the bus again :-)
thank you for that

Malc- Hexham, Northumberland-UK
Only a Dream: FC model, 78-83 ish like 'Over the Rainbow'
Old 1 Week Ago
Gardner

Here's one with the front/rear bag out. The little green stubby jack is holding the coach up to make room to get the new one in. (suck the air out of the new one and hold it compressed with nylon tape. Way easier to get it in place.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AirBag-2.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	64606  
78 FC 33 Happinest (Sold)
Ridgewood, New Jersey
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcyeaw View Post
Here's one with the front/rear bag out. The little green stubby jack is holding the coach up to make room to get the new one in. (suck the air out of the new one and hold it compressed with nylon tape. Way easier to get it in place.
Thank you, i need to start a new thread somewhere and explain my questions/post so this thread can remain the info for air bags

Malc- Hexham, Northumberland-UK
Only a Dream: FC model, 78-83 ish like 'Over the Rainbow'