Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Good, Bad, and Ugly > Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics

Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics Good Places To Stop For Repairs And Maintenance, Mobile Mechanics, Or Bad Places To Avoid Too -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please add the names of facilities that you can recommend for service and repairs for a 'Bird, or those places to avoid for the same things. Be sure to give as much information as you can....... NAME OF BUSINESS..... BUSINESS LOCATION..... BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER..... BUSINESS CONTACT PERSON..... YEAR/ MODEL/ENGINE/TRANS OF 'BIRD WORKED ON..... WHAT ARE THEIR HOURLY REPAIR RATES..... SERVICE WAS GOOD, OR BAD..... WHAT KIND OF SERVICE, OR REPAIR WAS DONE..... REASON YOU RECOMMEND, OR AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM..... YOUR NAME..... Here is a tip about how to post your record and comments. First copy the topics above and then open a "New Thread" with the NAME OF THE BUSINESS and/or the TOWN WHERE THE BUSINESS IS LOCATED, then paste what you just copied there and then fill in the information.

Site Search:

Old 03-17-2019

Default Looking for a good service center LML/Vancouver, BC or WA

Howdy,

I am looking for a good service shop in the Lower Main Land
or Vancouver, BC or across the border in Washington state. I need to get some general chassis and engine service this spring and a shop to install my Webasto DBW 2010. Not necessarily the same shop.

I also need a good detail shop.

If you can recommend a good shops, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Dale

Dale
British Columbia
1987 38' PT Wanderlodge 8V92
Old 03-17-2019

Cullen Diesel is good in Nanaimo, on the island. They do work on 2 strokes, lots of them. Forestery, and boats keep they alive.
They have an shop in Surrey I see. I have only used the Nanaimo branch though. WWW.CULLENDIESEL.COM.
96wb42
Mid Door
Old 03-17-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanmarycamilleri View Post
Cullen Diesel is good in Nanaimo, on the island. They do work on 2 strokes, lots of them. Forestery, and boats keep they alive.
They have an shop in Surrey I see. I have only used the Nanaimo branch though. WWW.CULLENDIESEL.COM.
Hello Peter,

I was actually going to email you so I am glad you chimmed in. I was going to talk to the guys at Cullen in Surrey as I am on a two year project here and staying in the bus.

Thanks, Dale

Dale
British Columbia
Old 03-17-2019

PM sent, could not find your email address.
96wb42
Mid Door
Old 03-31-2019

Peter,

I called both the Surrey and Abbottsford Cullen branches and neither of them wanted anything to do with my bus so I call the Kamloops branch and they where great and will do whatever I need. I have to go away for the World Mule Show in Californy at the end of May so I think I'll drive the bus home and drop it off to be serviced.

As far as the Webasto goes I will have it all mounted so really I only have to do is tap into the fuel and water lines and run the controller so I think I should be able to handle that with a bit of help.

I would like to get my suburbans serviced this summer just for back up heat if anyone knows a good RV tech around these parts ?

Thanks Dale

Dale
British Columbia
Old 03-31-2019

Think dedicated fuel source from tank for the Webasto.
Germantown, WI/Myrtle ID
www.AutoTransDesign.com

http://s767.photobucket.com/user/mhohnstein/library/