Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Good, Bad, and Ugly > Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics

Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics Good Places To Stop For Repairs And Maintenance, Mobile Mechanics, Or Bad Places To Avoid Too -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please add the names of facilities that you can recommend for service and repairs for a 'Bird, or those places to avoid for the same things. Be sure to give as much information as you can....... NAME OF BUSINESS..... BUSINESS LOCATION..... BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER..... BUSINESS CONTACT PERSON..... YEAR/ MODEL/ENGINE/TRANS OF 'BIRD WORKED ON..... WHAT ARE THEIR HOURLY REPAIR RATES..... SERVICE WAS GOOD, OR BAD..... WHAT KIND OF SERVICE, OR REPAIR WAS DONE..... REASON YOU RECOMMEND, OR AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM..... YOUR NAME..... Here is a tip about how to post your record and comments. First copy the topics above and then open a "New Thread" with the NAME OF THE BUSINESS and/or the TOWN WHERE THE BUSINESS IS LOCATED, then paste what you just copied there and then fill in the information.

Site Search:

Old 04-04-2014

Default 817-730-1727 Kyle Lott Ft Worth Mobile Mechanic

Bump, Bump. Chuck, give Kyle Lott a call at 817-730-1727 . He has works on Birds and will not complain...........

Kyle Lott is from Corsicana, Texas, south of the DFW area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Ekberg View Post
Kyle- don't know his last name, was the individual that worked on Al Pernas' coach. He asked me to post his name and number: 817-730-1727 and his email: kryptoniteky@aim.com So here is is, if you need some work done, I believe Al was satisfied with his work.
SOLD 89 FC in 2012; SOLD 88 WB in 2016
Rolla, MO 65401

Last edited by giderich; 04-04-2014 at 08:00 AM. Reason: added info
Old 04-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by giderich View Post
Bump, Bump. Chuck, give Kyle Lott a call at 817-730-1727 . He has works on Birds and will not complain...........

Kyle Lott is from Corsicana, Texas, south of the DFW area.
I will be calling him. But I want to be there with him as much as i can and i cannot do that for a couple weeks.
Old 04-25-2014

Good info, I'll be giving him a call as well as soon as I bring my bird back home from Colorado in the next couple of weeks
"Freebird"
Old 01-31-2016

Default great times

Quote:
Originally Posted by al perna View Post
Ernie is correct , Kyle Lott is a very compitant mechanic . his rate is 50.00 hr . he follows direction well and will work alone or with you if you wish .he and i worked well together .my only issue with Kyle was related to time . share with him your timeline for the project and ask him to commit to it . he is honest , trustworthy and responsible . i would go out of my way to use him again.
al
great times . Al if u didn't know , my wife past away October the uhh 2014 of a brain anurysm . I was in Clinton Oklahoma running a shop for dowell energy.i had been home for a few days prior and went back to Clinton and the next morning received the call that my 8 year old found mom passed away as she was getn up for school. It was a huge shock . I kinda been outta the stream of things for over a year ..but we are strong and I'm now back in ft worth area and ready for life ... me and the owner of Dowell energy are starting a mobile repair service and will have a shop as well . I have his full support and look forward to any feelings I have with the great members of the wog. Kyle Lott

Last edited by Bill Pape; 02-01-2016 at 09:37 AM.
Old 01-31-2016
Forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Lott mobile mechanic View Post
great times . Al if u didn't know , my wife past away October the uhh 2014 of a brain anurysm . I was in Clinton Oklahoma running a shop for dowell energy.i had been home for a few days prior and went back to Clinton and the next morning received the call that my 8 year old found mom passed away as she was getn up for school. It was a huge shock . I kinda been outta the stream of things for over a year ..but we are strong and I'm now back in ft worth area and ready for life ... me and the owner of Dowell energy are starting a mobile repair service and will have a shop as well . I have his full support and look forward to any feelings I have with the great members of the wog. Kyle Lott
we are sorry to hear about your wife.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 02-01-2016
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Lott mobile mechanic View Post
Good to hear from Kyle & sorry to hear of this great loss.
Check in occasionally & good luck with the new business.
Old 06-13-2016

Default Kyle the mechanic

Hey guys,

I spoke to Kyle Lott today. Here is the update:

Kyle went to work for an oil company, oil company recently changed direction and Kyle needs some work. He has 5 kids and lives in Sanger now.

I am lining him up for my bird this week.

If you guys need anything please contact him at kylenkalielott@gmail.com his cell is 682-213-0179.

thanks!

mark kitchens
Athens, Tx
1995 WB42
C: 214 477 3757
markkitch@aol.com