Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 08-21-2012

Default Nearly Perfect SP for sale in PA

I was just made aware that Barry Grim of York, PA is selling his SP36. Barry and I ran up to the Oswego, NY rally last month and this coach is about as good as they get. His SP ran like a top and had no problems out-pacing me up the hills of Northeastern PA. It looks and runs flawlessly! Anyone SERIOUSLY interested should give him a call. I've posted some pics for him on the Vintage Birds site, but his phone number is 717-577-4642.

"Savor the wine of youth, for it is a drink that can be consumed only once”
shanefedeli@gmail.com
717-645-4912
Old 08-21-2012
prone to wandering

I spent some time with Barry at the antique truck show in Macungie PA in June. I can confirm what Shane said, that is one real nice SP.
jimdoel@me.com
Old 08-21-2012

I agree. It's likely the best SP on the planet. Barry was nice enough to take me for a ride about three years ago before I bought my PT. His SP wasn't for sale at that time but I certainly would have been tempted had it been.

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold

Last edited by bubblerboy64; 08-21-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 08-21-2012
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfedeli View Post
I was just made aware that Barry Grim of York, PA is selling his SP36. Barry and I ran up to the Oswego, NY rally last month and this coach is about as good as they get. His SP ran like a top and had no problems out-pacing me up the hills of Northeastern PA. It looks and runs flawlessly! Anyone SERIOUSLY interested should give him a call. I've posted some pics for him on the Vintage Birds site, but his phone number is 717-577-4642.

Here is the Vintage Birds information;

1989 Silver Edition SP36 125,000 actual miles. 3208 300 HP Cat engine. Out-of-frame engine overhaul 21,000 miles ago. 5-speed overdrive ZF Transmission. Since engine overhaul, as engine breaks in, mpg is getting increasingly better--Averaged 8.6MPG over the past 1,000 miles! 100 gallon fresh water tank 90 gallon black tank and 90 gallon grey tank with air operated dump valves. 200 gallon fuel tank, 3-cylinder 8 KW diesel generator. Lifetime Road King Shocks front and back; Center door, 3 zone propane furnaces, 3 Thermostatically controlled floor level electric heaters, 2 roof-mounted AC's, 12-gallon hot water heater, Corian counter and table tops, Micro/Convection oven, Built in counter top blender, Insta-Hot, Dishmaster 2000 kitchen spigot system; Oak cabinetry in kitchen & matching panel on refrigerator, Queen center aisle bed, Electric drapes, Infinity table & swivel rocker, 2 LED TV's, VCR, DVD, 8-stacker CD player & cassette, Hot and Cold outside spigot, 50-lb bay refrigerator/freezer, EZ Fill house batteries, 100 AMP inverter/battery charger, Roof mounted spare tire & cover, Winch and pulley system to raise and lower spare tire 2 9-foot Solar panels on roof, Aluminum tool box on roof. OVER 40 UPDATES AND REPLACEMENTS! Non-smoking/No pets; Call for more information and price- Barry Grim, York, PA at 717-741-1551 or Cell 717-577-4642 Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture 08/2012

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 08-21-2012

Is it really pink or just the pictures make it look that way? Looks fabulous on the outside...
Old 08-21-2012

Smile Pink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairodice View Post
Is it really pink or just the pictures make it look that way? Looks fabulous on the outside...
We who own coaches with that color interior prefer to call it mauve. Pink is such a short word! Actually, the color works well for those who like it. Just not everyone's cup of tea.
87 FC SOLD
89 SP SOLD
94 WB SOLD
95 WB 42
2007 Jeep Wrangler
2015 GMC Acadia
207-939-3816
Old 08-21-2012
BIG MAMA

Mauve and wine color.....beautiful paint job! It is also beautiful on the inside. The floors are gorgeous. We have traveled with these folks off and on for the past 11 years. They maintain this coach very, very well!.....inside and out! Get in touch with your feminine side on the color .....cause this is a great coach!
2001 LXI single slide

04 M 380.......with goat rails SOLD
Old 08-21-2012

Mauve is a great color. Just don't tell anyone and if they happen to notice, change the subject to DOT date codes or MPG. If I were a buyer, interior color would not slow me down on buying a Wanderlodge.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Old 08-21-2012

We changed the color of leather seats, dashboard, curtains, carpet in our 89 Foretravel and it was fun! We learned alot too! We found a dye that sprayed on leather and looked really pretty good. I wonder what it would take to change out the lovely Mauve color to something like bright green (just kidding). I agree the paint job is great!
Old 08-21-2012
Former Bird Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairodice View Post
We changed the color of leather seats, dashboard, curtains, carpet in our 89 Foretravel and it was fun! We learned alot too! We found a dye that sprayed on leather and looked really pretty good. I wonder what it would take to change out the lovely Mauve color to something like bright green (just kidding). I agree the paint job is great!
Actually, the complementary color is turquoise. (In the East Bay Area near San Francisco, the local transit system used turquoise and mauve as it's primary colors -- it was oh so modern .... in 1958.)

Pete Masterson
(former) 95 WBDA 42'
(now) 2011 Roadtrek RS-Adventerous
Ridgefield, WA
aeonix1@me.com