Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > General Discussion > Videos (Moderated)

Videos (Moderated) A place where you can share your videos on this forum with other forum members. Videos are limited to Blue Bird Wanderlodge, BMC, or Blue Bird Conversions and related subjects.

Site Search:

Old 04-10-2013
RV Appraiser

Default New Toy Looxice 2

Here is my attempt to upload a video, a couple weeks ago I bought a Looxcie 2, a bluetooth video device. I have used it already for an auction and plan on using it for some appraisal work and personal stuff, i.e. road trips, bird projects and whatever else video may come in handy. It requires a smart phone wereas you use your smart phone as a video viewfinder/monitor then you record the footage on the Looxcie. After recording you can transfer the footage to your computer, upload or do whatever you need to do with the footage. I think it may come in handy. Please excuse my first atttempt I hope it gets better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMd2ASy8c_I

Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Our Blog
Our Location
https://allwheelappraisals.com/
Email or call only - please do not send PM

johns.mcginnis @ hotmail.com
502-417-5681
.,=====o00
//___l__,\____\,___
l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_

Last edited by iamflagman; 04-11-2013 at 03:57 AM. Reason: added video to message
Old 04-11-2013
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

The camera operator can use some advance training but the video is sharp and as for sound it picks up your heavy breathing very well, about half way through I started to get sea sick and thought that you were going to pass out but overall the product seems to be doing a very good job.

I was glad to see and hear that the ringing that I thought was in my ears was actually coming from your video, not bad for an old guy's first attempt at uploading a video. I added the actual video to your post and now you can read up on doing that yourself next time, check out;

Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > How to use the Forum Features > How to add a video link or Embed a YouTube video in your post

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by birds_first View Post
Here is my attempt to upload a video, a couple weeks ago I bought a Looxcie 2, a bluetooth video device. I have used it already for an auction and plan on using it for some appraisal work and personal stuff, i.e. road trips, bird projects and whatever else video may come in handy. It requires a smart phone wereas you use your smart phone as a video viewfinder/monitor then you record the footage on the Looxcie. After recording you can transfer the footage to your computer, upload or do whatever you need to do with the footage. I think it may come in handy. Please excuse my first atttempt I hope it gets better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMd2ASy8c_I

cool beans john!! i breath like that just from watch'n!! when i see you next you'll have to explain how you post a vidio!! mike
even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile
washington Il.
Old 04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamflagman View Post
The camera operator can use some advance training but the video is sharp and as for sound it picks up your heavy breathing very well, about half way through I started to get sea sick and thought that you were going to pass out but overall the product seems to be doing a very good job.

I was glad to see and hear that the ringing that I thought was in my ears was actually coming from your video, not bad for an old guy's first attempt at uploading a video. I added the actual video to your post and now you can read up on doing that yourself next time, check out;

Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > How to use the Forum Features > How to add a video link or Embed a YouTube video in your post
John,
In that thread on how to post a video many of the pictures helping to explain it are missing..
2012 Wrangler Unlimited
Lancaster, Ohio
Old 04-11-2013

John,
Good job. Bird Brains never looked better. Now that garage or yours is another story I was embarrassed for you to see my garage when you and Fran stopped by. I guess maybe I should have relaxed a little

Jim and Michele Walters
'93 WLWB
Bluebird of Happiness
F397772
2002 Silverado Diesel 2500 HD 4x4
2003 Harley Ultra Classic
260-224-1278
Larwill, IN
Old 04-11-2013
RV Appraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by isp2952 View Post
John,
Good job. Bird Brains never looked better. Now that garage or yours is another story I was embarrassed for you to see my garage when you and Fran stopped by. I guess maybe I should have relaxed a little
Fran is a hoarder, honestly it's not my stuff.
Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Our Blog
Our Location
https://allwheelappraisals.com/
Email or call only - please do not send PM

johns.mcginnis @ hotmail.com
502-417-5681
.,=====o00
//___l__,\____\,___
l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_
Old 04-11-2013
Forum Moderator

Quote "Fran is a hoarder, honestly it's not my stuff." Unquote

Ya right.
Old 04-11-2013

I've seen Fran's home. No hoarding inside their home or inside their coach. I didn't know there was a garage until I saw this post.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Old 04-11-2013
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Bird View Post
John,
In that thread on how to post a video many of the pictures helping to explain it are missing..
I believe that everything that is supposed to work is there, I highlighted part of a sentence that you may have over looked "as seen in the non-working screen captured pictures below" the two "Example Outputs" that follow that are just screen captures and not videos.

If you still see a problem please be more specific about what it is and I'll fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamflagman View Post
Videos placed anywhere on WOG are subject to the Guidelines, this includes any of the content of the video itself, so make sure that the complete video fits the WOG Guidelines. Wanderlodge Owners Group > General Discussion > Site Rules and /or Forum Guidelines >Wanderlodge Owners Group Guidelines

===========================

These two features can be a very handy tool in showing a 'Bird Event footage, Tutorials on Modifications or Repairs, a video description of a 'Bird that you have for sale, or to show exactly what a problem is and they can be used in any forum. We hope that these added features will help in solving your problems and answering your questions.

How to add a link to your video in a post

Lets say you had a question like this example below that you have placed on the GENERATOR forum and you just want to add a link to that video, this is how it should look;

How to Embed YouTube videos in your post

You just have to put the video ID of the YouTube video to be embedded inside the YouTube or YouTube HD BBCode, and it will automatically display the video itself in your post.

Once that you have your video recorded and saved, upload it onto your YouTube account on http://www.youtube.com/ this feature only works for videos on http://www.youtube.com/ and then follow these directions below.

As our example we will use this link to a YouTube video that describes how a Solenoid Operated Valve works found on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5434dDB-7w

While you are viewing the YouTube video click on the SHARE box below the video, this will display the link for the video which includes the Identification number that you will need, in this case http://youtu.be/e5434dDB-7w but we will only need to use e5434dDB-7w which is the video identification number.

Now scroll down to the bottom of the Post New Thread page where you are creating your post and there you will find the Posting Rules box, then click on BB code

That will open a list of codes that can be used, but for the videos we want to scroll to the bottom of that page titled YouTube - Embed Standard Video and YouTube HD - Embed HD Video as seen in the non-working screen captured pictures below, we will use YouTube HD - Embed HD Video code for our example.

Using the displayed YouTube HD code we will insert the Solenoid Operated Valve YouTube Video identification number like this;

That will result in the video showing up here;

Remember you can only embed a YouTube video

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11

Last edited by iamflagman; 04-13-2013 at 03:57 AM.
Old 04-11-2013

Nice bus Johnny! Whats with the old man noises while going up the stairs?