Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Comments and Questions about the Wanderlodge factory

Comments and Questions about the Wanderlodge factory If you have a comment or a question about the Wanderlodge factory, ask them here.

Site Search:

Old 12-18-2008
Senior

Wooops Ross I owe you an apology. In my senior moments I overlooked that fact that there are tabs on the profile page. Under about me you list that you do indeed own a 2006 M450 and live in Wiarton, Ontario, Canada. How stupid of me to have overlooked that.

Take a look on the Canadien Map to the east of Wiarton, and up north a little all the way to Hudsons Bay. See the railroad line that runs from North Bay to Cochrane, Hearst and points west? Well for a year I lived due North of Englehart near Moosonee. Used to put my canoe on the railroad train near Pagwa River, Ontario and get dropped off at one of the many lakes along the route and fish for a couple of days, and hunted the same places in the winter sometimes at temperatures of -40 below. Probably what is wrong with my memory. During that time (1960) the train went up on tuesday and back on thrusday so if you werent there when it came by you waited a while and ate fish.

If you are a Montreal Candien fan I played in the Montreal Forum when I was 12-14 when hockey was really king, and played all over Canada and the US. But times have changed for hockey havent they?

Again Ross please except my apologies.
6V92
Old 12-18-2008
Forum owner

Tom,other than the skin problems on some of the 380's i have really heard nothing bad about them.
and the skin problem was only on the first couple of years,right?

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 12-18-2008
Senior

Don't know if they are bad but there were recalls on the front disc brakes malfunctioning, Hurricane heater malfunctioning, Arvin Meritor front suspension problems and brake hoses and fitting problems. And the price of used M380s were way down on the ones that I looked at.

I stopped at the birds nest in march this year to check one out for a fellow I met in Florida over the winter. It was in the shop from I believe Bleakley for delaminated sides and other exterior damage and some other interior problems. Dont remember the exact price for it but it was cheap and it made me suspicious.

The bottom line Randy is that I am not that impressed by the last coaches that BB built before they sold out to CCW. The wiring and electronics were complex and the build quality in my opinion just was not there. No question that the M450 is a beautiful coach and as Ross says its a beautiful coach to drive. Time will tell just how good the coaches are I guess.
6V92
Old 12-18-2008

I called the factory today Thursday 18th and spoke to Ashley.