Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > News > Vehicle and Equipment Recalls

Vehicle and Equipment Recalls This Sub-Forum is for informational purposes only, recalls of Blue Birds are automatically posted to this forum when posted on Auto-Recalls.com ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE MODERATED - NO DISCUSSION IS ALLOWED HERE

Site Search:
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
Tom: A propane fridge that is in a compartment is not like one that is free standing. The Norcold cooling unit is undersized and thus has to work for longer time periods to provide sufficient cooling. The Norcold has a history of being a POS. From the undersized cooling unit to the bad door hinges and door gaskets. The units being used in Europe are not as large as the 1200's and do not get as hot. Norcold is obviously a company that is not consumer friendly. ALL of the 1200's should have been recalled and replaced with a proper fridge or a new improved cooling unit. The Amish cooling unit that is being sold is larger with heavier tubing and seems to be the answer.
Bruce, you are correct in you statement.
Thanks
Old 07-07-2013
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

OK everybody evidently none of you have even taken the time to read the description of this sub-forum, here is what it clearly states;

Vehicle and Equipment Recalls This Sub-Forum is for informational purposes only, recalls of Blue Birds are automatically posted to this forum when posted on Auto-Recalls.com NO DISCUSSION IS ALLOWED HERE

I thaught that we could keep it civil here but.......................I'll have to close this thread for a while.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Closed Thread