Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > RV Lifestyle > Care and Upkeep

Care and Upkeep Let's face it, it has to be done. Have questions of what to do or how to do it, this is the place to talk about it.

Site Search:

Old 04-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew View Post
Selfishly, I am looking for good ideas for interior upgrade or remodel. That’s right, I said I am selfish and then on top of that I am looking to steal YOUR good idea.

I will probably end up with a coach that will need some manner of interior work, so I would like to build upon what others, who have been there and done that, have figured out through experience.

Show us a particular thing you are proud of about the interior of your coach, please. I say particular because we usually have things that we have had a hand in improving that stand out in our minds as having turned out particularly well.

Looking for detail and specifics here. Was it a color choice or combination? Was it a new fan? How about lighting choices or change from leather to cloth on the furniture that has given you repeated satisfaction every time you happen to gaze, sit, or think about it?

I have not owned a coach before, but in a previous life I owned and lived on a swell 42 LRC Californian (a big boat). I installed a string of rope light in the salon that cast a wonderful, warm glow to the area that looked fantastic, was easy on the eyes and provided just the right amount and type of light to the area.

So, lets hear and see it! Photos, where appropriate, will be much appreciated.
I did this a couple of years ago. Made the wife happy

https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.c...d.php?p=338332

Jim and Michele Walters
'93 WLWB
Bluebird of Happiness
F397772
2002 Silverado Diesel 2500 HD 4x4
2003 Harley Ultra Classic
260-224-1278
Larwill, IN
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Thumbs up This is what I didn’t see

Still figuring things out. I didn’t realize that clicking on a sub forum would expand to show all and other threads not visible on the home page.

So here’s where everyone is showing off their ‘bird projects:

https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.c...asc&sort=title

Above page is precisely what I was thinking of when I started this thread; a place where a person can get inspiration and ideas from other’s work. There are hours of reading there in 32 pages which have seen over 80,000 views. Forum administrators have put a sticky on several dozen threads there which goes to show how this page is a great resource. If you’ve got something to add, I would put it here or atleast leave a link here to wherever your project appears.

Last edited by Lew; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:54 AM. Reason: Clarification
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew View Post
Still figuring things out. I didn’t realize that clicking on a sub forum would expand to show all and other threads not visible on the home page. So here’s where everyone is showing off their ‘bird projects:

https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.c...asc&sort=title
Not really. The thread above has some but it’s not even close to a complete list, especially for more recent projects. I’ve posted one or two projects and NONE of them appear in the above thread . The only way to see all the projects posted on the WOG (in all threads except one), is to get good at using the Search function and specify what you are interested in seeing. If you want to see only BMC or FC or M380 projects..., then start with those & add your specific interest item. Be advised though that much of the project information applies to more than one model. John Finn has an excellent thread on how to use the WOG forum functions.