Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Comments and Questions about the Wanderlodge factory

Comments and Questions about the Wanderlodge factory If you have a comment or a question about the Wanderlodge factory, ask them here.

Site Search:

Old 07-04-2008

Default RITV 2008

Some time ago I wrote asking about Rally in the Valley 2008. Someone said that it would be in Branson, MO and that information would be coming about registration. I have not received anything at this point. I am about 3 hours from Branson and would like to attend. A call to the campground indicated that they were already full. What options do I have and can you give me some registration information? Thanks.
Old 07-13-2008

Talking

Hi Sid,
If the KOA is full, try Branson Lakeside RV Park here in Branson.
We are workcamping here till Nov 1st and you can give em a call and make a reservation for when you want to be here. They don't take a deposit, just you name, etc. and the date you want.
We had one bird here a week ago, a 95. Guy and wife by the name of Weatherford...stuffy people when they saw the age of our bird.
I've always heard that the majority of RVIA people look down their noses at those of us with older birds...remember, I said the majority. I'm sure there are some regular people that put their pants on one leg at a time, like us.
Wife asked me if we wanted to move the bus to the KOA and be snubbed and I told her no, we'll stay here and drive over and see what happens.

Bob and Arlene Lawrence
84 PT36
Workcamping at the Branson Lakeside RV Park.
Old 07-13-2008
Forum owner

Jim weatherford?

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 07-13-2008

Thumbs down

Hi Randy,
Wife (who was working the office) says yes.
When his wife called up to make a reservation, Arlene said "Oh, we have a BB also." His wife's next question was "What year?". Arlene told her an 84, his wife said "Oh, not as new as ours", and promptly changed the subject.
Nice....
Old 07-14-2008

Call BB in Fort Valley. They are making a list. When I called, they said they only had about 25 confirmed reservations. That was about a month ago.

Steve Gureasko
Old 07-15-2008
Forum owner

i thought they were mailing out info for the RIV.
Randy

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 07-15-2008

Randy,
I think that they are doing that, but there is limited space(150 sites, Ithink), so people are calling just make sure. Nothing in concrete, yet. You know how that goes(for a rally). Isn't the RATS, about the same, or is my memery fading?
Steve Gureasko
Old 07-15-2008
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by patticake View Post
Randy,
I think that they are doing that, but there is limited space(150 sites, Ithink), so people are calling just make sure. Nothing in concrete, yet. You know how that goes(for a rally). Isn't the RATS, about the same, or is my memery fading?
Steve Gureasko

Steve,

The RATS rally is still booked solid and has been for a long time, with three people on the waiting list. Hopefully those that are going to cancel will be courteous enough to cancel early enough so that those that are waiting for a spot can make plans.

To add your name to the waiting list check out 2008 Bluebird Owners Rally Across The Street, OCTOBER 30 TO NOVEMBER 2, 2008 for all of the information.

Remember that the Fall Maxton Blue Bird Mini-Rally will be held the weekend before the RATS rally, this will be right on the way to the RATS rally for some of the members coming down the east coast. For direction to Maxton see Maxton Directions And Pit/Camping Area Revised

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 07-15-2008
Forum owner

the campground for the rats has plenty of sites,they just limit us to 40 coachs.
last year there was plenty of extra sites.
all you have to do to attend the rats is to call and reserve a spot,just don't mention the rally.
randy

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 07-15-2008

I spoke with a nice lady at the factory yesterday. She indicated they were taking names for reservations (they had about 25 people at the time) and were hoping to be mailing out a minimal brochure shortly. Of course, I was told they'd be mailing out the brochure shortly, when I called in May. With all the changes, I'm sure their plates are more than full. I've currently got a backup location reserved at the Oak Grove RV park, just up the street. The KOA is essentially booked by the factory, so they're not taking any reservations for Oct 19-23. I'm sure things will get squared away, just may not when we'd like it! Still should be good times. I'm ready!

don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- poor products with poor support