Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > User Related Issues

User Related Issues Information to help with maintaining your user account, profile, avatars, and browsing options.

Site Search:
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2008
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Exclamation If You Haven't Added Your Signature Please Do It Now!!!

We have noticed that there are a lot of members that are not adding their signature to their posted messages. This was one of the things that you were asked to do in the forums GUIDELINES when you became a member of this forum;

" Lastly, we would ask that you sign your posts with your name, coach type and year, this can be easily done by using the signature box in your profile."

So we are asking you again to please just add a signature in your profile with the requested information;

Your Name

Year & Model of 'Bird or WANNABE

Your Location

You can also add more information if you want to. To find out how to do that go to;

Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > User Related Issues What is the signature for?

Once you get your signature set up, it will be automatically added to each of your posted messages so that you won't have to remember to do it ever again. You may turn the signature on and off on posts you have already made by editing the post and altering the state of the 'Show Signature' option.

You can set your signature by choosing User CP at the upper left side of the forums page and then choose Edits Signature from the Settings & Options list.

Settings & Options Edit Signature

Another reason to add your location to the signature is that way if you are in need of any help, we can try to direct you to another member close by.

Thanks for helping.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Closed Thread