Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues)

PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your PT or WB model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it....list your PT Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by whited44 View Post
Hi jeff. I’m looking for the part number and source for the fan... I have a keyed shaft...

Also you got the hoses from surplus center correct?? Do you remember the lengths or do you think I should measure all mine??
The fan bolts to the hub that goes on the shaft on mine. Bruce my buddy that was parked next to me at Pine Mountain sourced the fan for me. I think he bought it from his truck supplier Rush Trucks. I think if you search online it is available as well.
Just found this one doing a search:
https://petetruckparts.com/product/f...UaAjyqEALw_wcB
Here is the fan part # ACS 392205-32
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3177 (2).jpg
Views:	5
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	65062
Here is my diagram I made of the hoses:
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2984.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	191.7 KB
ID:	65063
I would recommend measuring your hoses. The ones on surplus center did not always have the exact length, but I was able to find one that was close and able to make them work. I generally ordered it a little longer if it was not the exact same length. It was much less expensive than having hoses made. The 1" hoses only came with male pipe thread, so I ordered adapters to JIC. Surplus center had all those adapters as well. The 1" hoses are mostly all #16 JIC. The only exception is the pressure line that came off the pump, was a #12 JIC on a 1" line on the pump end, the other end was a #16 JIC just like the rest of the 1" lines. I had to have the 1-1/4" line from the reservoir to the pump made locally since they did not have it on surplus center. The two transmission cooler lines where also 1-1/4" so I had them made as well.

Jeff LoGiudice
1984LodgeJeff@gmail.com
Temple Terrace, Florida
1984 Bluebird PT40
#F063411 6V92TA & MT654CR
& 1986 MCI 102A3
6V92TA & HT740

http://www.bbirdmaps.com/index.cfm #460

Last edited by 1984Lodge; 1 Week Ago at 09:25 PM. Reason: Added Fan Source
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984Lodge View Post
The fan bolts to the hub that goes on the shaft on mine. Bruce my buddy that was parked next to me at Pine Mountain sourced the fan for me. I think he bought it from his truck supplier Rush Trucks. I think if you search online it is available as well.
Just found this one doing a search:
https://petetruckparts.com/product/f...UaAjyqEALw_wcB
Here is the fan part # ACS 392205-32
Attachment 65062
Here is my diagram I made of the hoses:
Attachment 65063
I would recommend measuring your hoses. The ones on surplus center did not always have the exact length, but I was able to find one that was close and able to make them work. I generally ordered it a little longer if it was not the exact same length. It was much less expensive than having hoses made. The 1" hoses only came with male pipe thread, so I ordered adapters to JIC. Surplus center had all those adapters as well. The 1" hoses are mostly all #16 JIC. The only exception is the pressure line that came off the pump, was a #12 JIC on a 1" line on the pump end, the other end was a #16 JIC just like the rest of the 1" lines. I had to have the 1-1/4" line from the reservoir to the pump made locally since they did not have it on surplus center. The two transmission cooler lines where also 1-1/4" so I had them made as well.
Thank you Jeff. Appreciate it. I don’t have a tranny cooler like you do. I don’t think I have one at all as a matter of fact.. I’ll get ahold of Bruce too. Thanks