Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > RV Lots, RV Land, RV Condos For Sale or Wanted

RV Lots, RV Land, RV Condos For Sale or Wanted List your RV Lots, Land to use for an RV site and RV Condos, that you either have for sale, or are looking to buy, right here. Be as descriptive as you can be, with a size, location, features and more, plus directions to the site and as much contact information as possible.

Site Search:

Old 03-30-2010

Default RV Condo wanted...

I was wondering if anyone had an indoor building or extra garage space they are not using in either Georgia or Florida that they might wish to rent out to me like an RV condo. I would like to be able to live in the coach and have an electrical hook-up and be able to tinker with my coach without interfering with anyone and their privacy. It could be either short term or even longer. Open to any ideas or suggestions, please P/M me if you wish to discuss any details.
Old 03-31-2010

Rent a port in Titusville, Florida. The Great Outdoors RV resort has ports that would put your coach under shelter. With the peak season over, you could probably rent one for $500.00 per month.

Yesmar@fairpoint.net
Eight 5 zero four four 7 one 7 zero zero
1994 Wanderlodge (sold)
2000 LXI (sold)
1993 Wanderlodge(Sold)
2004 M380 (FOR SALE)
1997 Marathon
Old 03-31-2010

Thanks for the tip Rich, looks like a nice place to stay and see the space shuttle get launched. Too bad they forbid working on your coach while staying there.

What I really am looking for is garage space, a barn, or outbuilding where I could do some of my own mechanical repairs at my leasure without getting in trouble or bothering anybody. I am looking to do stuff like radiator removal in order to have it re-cored, belts, hoses, fluid changes, and basic fixes to make something road worthy.

I am not too fusy about the location as long as it is safe and secure. I was hoping to find something in either Southern Georgia, Northern or Central Florida. I will keep checking Craigslist, but you will be surprised how hard something like this is to come by.
Old 04-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
I was wondering if anyone had an indoor building or extra garage space they are not using in either Georgia or Florida that they might wish to rent out to me like an RV condo. I would like to be able to live in the coach and have an electrical hook-up and be able to tinker with my coach without interfering with anyone and their privacy. It could be either short term or even longer. Open to any ideas or suggestions, please P/M me if you wish to discuss any details.
There is an outside chance I may be able to help you out depending on your proposed time frame and my situation. Several things would have to fall in place - Jupiter aligning with Mars - and that kind of thing. Give me a call 386-873-4496. We'll discuss situation and possibilities. I am in DeLand, FL. (Midway between Orlando & Daytona Beach.)
"Bordering On Adequate"