Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Towbars, Hitches and Braking Systems for your Toads, etc.

Towbars, Hitches and Braking Systems for your Toads, etc. Questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding what equipment to use to tow your Toad with are discussed here.

Site Search:

Old 10-17-2014

Default Remco wiring

Hoping for some advice here. I purchased a grand caravan with a remco trans pump. I need to install two wires from the pump monitor at the dash of the bird to the hookup at the hitch. What is the best/ easiest route to run the wires. Also any advice in the best place near the dash to find an opening in a fuse box would also help. I'm trying to get this all working before we head out to pine Mt tomorrow.
Old 10-17-2014

I dont know what your monitor does, nor do I know much about fc buses. But it may be easiest/fastest to use light instead of wires. A brite led lite on the dash or wiper blade of the caravan could probably be seen on your backup cam and confirm pump function.
"SamDotKat"