Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 10-27-2015

Default 1998 43LXi in Alabama $95k

http://www.rvt.com/Bluebird-Wanderlodge--1998-McCalla-AL-ID5491889-UX130174?source=craigslist

Have any of you seen this coach in-person recently? I spoke with the dealer this afternoon. They don't know much about it other than to say they replaced the batteries, engine runs good and it has no known problems. Asking $95k (negotiable). I asked If there are more pics, maintenance info/records, or any other details but dealer said that no other pictures or information was available.

I asked if this was the same '98 LXi that they were selling back in 2012 and was told that it's not. They said they've had it for ~6 months.
Old 10-27-2015

Randy has a 1998 LXi that I like better. Not to say the one you posted about isn't nice.

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 10-27-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblerboy64 View Post
Randy has a 1998 LXi that I like better. Not to say the one you posted about isn't nice.
Yeah, I talked to Randy about the one he has listed. There was a deposit on it as of a few days ago.
Old 10-27-2015
1995 WB 42’ Series 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
http://www.rvt.com/Bluebird-Wanderlodge--1998-McCalla-AL-ID5491889-UX130174?source=craigslist

Have any of you seen this coach in-person recently? I spoke with the dealer this afternoon. They don't know much about it other than to say they replaced the batteries, engine runs good and it has no known problems. Asking $95k (negotiable). I asked If there are more pics, maintenance info/records, or any other details but dealer said that no other pictures or information was available.

I asked if this was the same '98 LXi that they were selling back in 2012 and was told that it's not. They said they've had it for ~6 months.
It is the same coach, may be a different owner, but I was thinking it was Cooley that had it for the last few years. Looks good in the pictures, but does not appear to have been driven much in the last few years. Course the picture may be 5 years old.
Please use e mail instead of Private Message
Mallie@EuLake.com
Old 10-27-2015
WanderBee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post

They are outright liars. This is exactly the same coach they've had for sale for about 5-6 years now. And it was Cooley RV that has had it for all that time. I looked at this a bunch of times online over the years and was considering going over to look at it when I was finally in the market to buy. I even called and talked to them about it 2-3 times. The bathroom wallcovering is very distinctive and I can tell you that these are the same pictures that have been out there for a long time. Mileage is also the same as before. The odds of them getting a second 98 LXi with the same wallcovering and the same mileage is astronomical.

Ask them to send you a picture of the driver's side exterior. I would bet it will show a missing piece of stainless on one of the bay doors (unless they fixed it - which is possible but unlikely they put forth the effort). They don't show that pic on their ads. Oddly enough, it was after I asked about it on the phone that it disappeared from the ads.

Last, the story I had gotten was that some guy's wife wanted something with slides and they took it in on trade.

Also, they no longer list this one on their own website. Not sure why that is.
Marietta, GA
Old 10-27-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joatha View Post
They are outright liars. This is exactly the same coach they've had for sale for about 5-6 years now. And it was Cooley RV that has had it for all that time.
That's what I figured but I didn't want to come out and say it without asking around first. I've read the posts on here from 2012 back when this coach was for sale by Cooley's and you guys were talking about it. I also searched for cached Google pages and found an old rvt.com listing from Feb. '14 for this same coach. Who was selling it back then? Yep...Cooley's RV.
Old 10-28-2015

All righty then. It's not just me who's getting different stories. I called about the Alabama coach and was told that it was available and it belongs to Cooley himself and that Serina and Venus Williams took their dad to buy it, drove it but decided on a Prevost that the girls bough him. � I also asked for more pictures and a short video and I'm still waiting.
By the way I'm the one with the deposit on Randy,s 1998 lxi. I'm waiting on title work to bring her back to Florida. It's been sitting and un-camped in for a few years but driven occasionally. It's gonna need some tlc to get her up to my standards but I love projects. And will need help from everyone once I do start on it.